mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Nice photos! Thanks for posting.
Well it looks very girly and cute on you ;) do you think it's too pale? I guess it was meant to be a more sophisticated pink than the Barbie doll pink. You're still holding on to it so you must have some feelings for it. It's a lot of money to spend on a bag if you don't love it. So that's a hard decision.
thank you lili! i've decided to keep it^ yeah ur right, i still love it even the color didnt came out to be what i expected. :smile:

Hey this is actually my first post on here soooo.. hi :smile:

anyway, i'd bought my chyc about two weeks ago and it's getting floppy and kinda creased at the sides? is this normal?

or am i just being paranoid haha

Hi Ladies with the mini chyc! Can anyone let me know if the Y buckle has YSL engraving on the other side or it only applies to certain size? I'll greatly appreciate your response. TIA

Just thought I'd share this, don't think I've seen any exotics in this thread.
This is from the YSL Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive boutique. Went in a few weeks ago and asked about their exotic selection and they showed me a couple of bags, this one was my favorite.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,241
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 1,304
josephL said:
Just thought I'd share this, don't think I've seen any exotics in this thread.
This is from the YSL Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive boutique. Went in a few weeks ago and asked about their exotic selection and they showed me a couple of bags, this one was my favorite.

Wow, so sexy and gorgeous. I love the Rodeo Dr boutique. What's the name of this color ?

Hi Ladies with the mini chyc! Can anyone let me know if the Y buckle has YSL engraving on the other side or it only applies to certain size? I'll greatly appreciate your response. TIA
The mini doesn't have a YSL engraving on the back of the buckle. It does have the YSL engraving on each side of the buckle-really small. I did a video on this bag under my same screen name if you want to check it out. It addresses this question and a few others. It's called YSL Mini Cabas Chyc what's in my bag & questions & answers(something like that).

ddgladiva said:
The mini doesn't have a YSL engraving on the back of the buckle. It does have the YSL engraving on each side of the buckle-really small. I did a video on this bag under my same screen name if you want to check it out. It addresses this question and a few others. It's called YSL Mini Cabas Chyc what's in my bag & questions & answers(something like that).

Thanks! I'll check out the video. I ended up returning the Mini for a medium aside from no paper stuffs cause the new mini in blue is lovely for me. I'll wait for that.