mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure of the official name of the color, the SA just called it grey when she brought it out. They also had a large Chyc in Sky Blue croc but unfortunately I didn't get pics of that one.

2. Taupe mini Chyc is available on overstock.

3. Has anybody seen mini chyc in Bordeaux colour in some store in Europe lately? I would be thankful for any information! :smile:

4. i'm looking for mini all around department stores (nordie, nm, Saks)they are all out of stock, anyone know where can i get it? im quite flexible with colors, except green ones, thanks!

5. I bought my mini cabas chyc - dark brown but actually I prefer black, and I am not quite like this when I received it. Thinking to return it. What you guys think about it? Is the dark brown look better than black? Should I return it? Please comments, thank you!

Attached Files:

6. It's beautiful! I would definitely keep this one - dark brown is such an ellegant, classy and timeless color. And you can always get some other back in black! :graucho:

7. The mini chyc size looks great on you. On the photos it looks black. Whether to keep it or not comes down to your personal preference. Both black and brown are classic basic colours. It depends on which one you prefer and which goes more with your wardrobe. If this helps, black always looks sharp and more dressy. Brown generally is more bohemian especially mismatched, but you can see the texture of the leather more on brown. It has that yummy look to it. Dark brown does not look the best against black outfits so if you have a lot of black in your wardrobe, it might be better to get the black mini Chyc.

8. Thanks for your opinion :smile: True, dark brown is classic and timeless colour but I think I'm going for black this time.

9. Thanks for your opinion :smile: My clothing are mostly darker colours, would a black mini chyc just "disappear" and not stand out really? However, I think I'm going for the black as I have less black colour handbags.

10. I don't think it will disappear. If you feel more for the black than get one.

11. I don't have enough posts to start my own thread yet, so I'll just do a little reveal in this thread of my new 2013 Mini Cabas Chyc with the updated hardware.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. It's nice. How much for this new design? Do you think it's better than the old design? May I know what's the name of the label inside the bag?

13. $1850 USD. I prefer the new rectangular hardware to the older rounded hardware, and I also like that the top handles are thicker throughout. I've also read that the leather is thicker and sturdier on this version but I don't have an older model to compare it to. The logo patch inside still reads Yves Saint Laurent.

14. hey guys! i'm from Australia and I would like to purchase the YSL mini cabas chyc bag, are there any online stores that stock that bag at the moment?

15. How heavy is it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice