mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Yes, received it last Monday, but the color wasn't what I expected it. I thought it would be more pink-ish . So I'm thinking to return it. Should I ?

Sorry to hear you're not 100% happy with the colour :sad:
Would love to see photos to help you decide ;) Are you happy with the condition and overstock generally? Did it arrive properly packaged?

Sorry for the late reply, yea I'm happy with overstock, but just upset about the color ! The first two photos are the one I bought , the third photo I got it from Internet . I still have it , and deciding if I should just keep it or return it ?

oops, the files was too big so it didnt went thru, here it is! :sad:

Nice photos! Thanks for posting.
Well it looks very girly and cute on you ;) do you think it's too pale? I guess it was meant to be a more sophisticated pink than the Barbie doll pink. You're still holding on to it so you must have some feelings for it. It's a lot of money to spend on a bag if you don't love it. So that's a hard decision.

Grumps12 said:
I really love the sepia colour. Did you decide?

I went with the dove beige but I kinda wish I got it in light seppia instead. Dove beige is great but revisiting the boutique after owning it, I think I prefer the seppia.