Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

You're welcome! {I'm not Megs by the way ;) lol!}

Great pieces!!

Thanks Megs for making this thread! Have been a fan if IM for some time now... I bit of it in my closet as well...

Can't wait for amazing photos here that our dear members will share!!! I am sharing mine - sorry no modeling. No time :smile:

Hey guys, I need help with Isabel Marant sweater sizing! I am not sure if I need a size 38 or 40. I am very thin on top, but I have large boobs LOL I wear a size 40 in Bal moto jackets, and size 38 in the quilted style if that helps? Anyone own her sweaters? Pullovers....not cardigans. THANKS!!
I think it depends on the look you're going for...if you want a more fitted look, 38 will be just fine. If you want a more oversized slouchy effect, I would go with the 40. :smile:
Thanks Megs for making this thread! Have been a fan if IM for some time now... I bit of it in my closet as well...

Can't wait for amazing photos here that our dear members will share!!! I am sharing mine - sorry no modeling. No time :smile:
That collection is GORGEOUS! :loveeyes:

Niniloves said:
Has MyTheresa increased their prices on Isabel Marant? :confused1: I remember them being much cheaper before, but now they're the same price as US!

Omg you're right! Maybe this is IM trying to control their US prices like not allowing matches to ship to the US??

hi julie, sounds like we've got similar builds--i'm narrow but busty on top (32D; size US 2-4 in jackets) and have a bunch of IM tops/sweaters--i generally seem to take a 38 (last yr's sweaters are mostly size 1). i've been taking a 38 in this yr's jackets/blazers too if that's any comparison?

hope that helps! which IM sweaters are you thinking about?

Thank you! I was thinking of this one.....
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=16383&sid=1179&pid=#
And I am a 34 DD :biggrin:
Narrow shoulders....
if I measure under my boobs it's 30 inches...