Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Thank you! I was thinking of this one.....
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=16383&sid=1179&pid=#
And I am a 34 DD :biggrin:
Narrow shoulders....
if I measure under my boobs it's 30 inches...

Hi Julie,

I wear a sz 38 in bmotos and 36 in quilted bmotos (can zip). Although I can also wear a 36 regular and 34 quilted bmotos for a more fitted (can not zip) look. In Isabel Marant I take a sz 1 or sz 38 (two previous seasons).

I know IM redid her sizing this season (again) so I am uncertain how to advise you. I am told that now the IM sz 36 is the correct size for me but since I have not purchased anything this season but IM tshirts I am not confident how to advise you.

I did just purchase the IM Ruby t-shrit and Rigi t-shirt. In both t-shirts I took a size M so maybe I am still a sz IM 38. The size M is a tad large/slouchy - which is the look I was going for. Size S in the tees would have been a more fitted, but loose, look I think.

I think for you, since you are a sz 40 in bmotos, I would suggest try a IM sz 40 for a fitted look and 42 for a slouchy look in the sweater. You can exchange if needed. I would try and call to get measurements of both sizes before purchasing however.

Ohh I got the white rigi and black ruby too :biggrin:

Hi Julie,

I wear a sz 38 in bmotos and 36 in quilted bmotos (can zip). Although I can also wear a 36 regular and 34 quilted bmotos for a more fitted (can not zip) look. In Isabel Marant I take a sz 1 or sz 38 (two previous seasons).

I know IM redid her sizing this season (again) so I am uncertain how to advise you. I am told that now the IM sz 36 is the correct size for me but since I have not purchased anything this season but IM tshirts I am not confident how to advise you.

I did just purchase the IM Ruby t-shrit and Rigi t-shirt. In both t-shirts I took a size M so maybe I am still a sz IM 38. The size M is a tad large/slouchy - which is the look I was going for. Size S in the tees would have been a more fitted, but loose, look I think.

I think for you, since you are a sz 40 in bmotos, I would suggest try a IM sz 40 for a fitted look and 42 for a slouchy look in the sweater. You can exchange if needed. I would try and call to get measurements of both sizes before purchasing however.

Thank you! I was thinking of this one.....
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=16383&sid=1179&pid=#
And I am a 34 DD :biggrin:
Narrow shoulders....
if I measure under my boobs it's 30 inches...

Hi Julie,

Hmmm...I agree with tb-purselover, I think a size 40 would be better in this particular sweater (for a fitted look) as it looks like it runs a bit small!