Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

I'm reposting the pic I found online :smile:. I love this pic and it makes me smile. Such happy, bright colors! I wish I was on that beach right now.

Attachments

• 1838787d1345317677-isabel-marant-clothes-and-accessories-20120531-035126.jpg
    1838787d1345317677-isabel-marant-clothes-and-accessories-20120531-035126.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 18,930
Oh tb I have this in my laptop too!! Such a lovely pic of the weez!!!

QUOTE=tb-purselover;22654915]I'm reposting the pic I found online :smile:. I love this pic and it makes me smile. Such happy, bright colors! I wish I was on that beach right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm reposting the pic I found online :smile:. I love this pic and it makes me smile. Such happy, bright colors! I wish I was on that beach right now.

that is gorgeous!
i have to admit--i caught the weez on second cut sale at barney's (60% off!) but ended up returning it--even tho' it was a fantastic sale, it was still a chunk of money and i didn't think i could justify enough wearings out of it for that price--it's a very stiff and heavy jacket and seemed more special occasion then everyday use. i'd rather put that $ towards a classic handbag or piece of jewelry!

Same as you ... SA called as well during second cut!!
I kept it but haven't decided if for keeps or if i
Will need to resell !!! :smile:
Love love the embellishment though!

that is gorgeous!
i have to admit--i caught the weez on second cut sale at barney's (60% off!) but ended up returning it--even tho' it was a fantastic sale, it was still a chunk of money and i didn't think i could justify enough wearings out of it for that price--it's a very stiff and heavy jacket and seemed more special occasion then everyday use. i'd rather put that $ towards a classic handbag or piece of jewelry!

Hey guys, I need help with Isabel Marant sweater sizing! I am not sure if I need a size 38 or 40. I am very thin on top, but I have large boobs LOL I wear a size 40 in Bal moto jackets, and size 38 in the quilted style if that helps? Anyone own her sweaters? Pullovers....not cardigans. THANKS!!

Thanks Megs for making this thread! Have been a fan if IM for some time now... I bit of it in my closet as well...

Can't wait for amazing photos here that our dear members will share!!! I am sharing mine - sorry no modeling. No time :smile:

Attachments

• my IM.jpg
    my IM.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 18,676
you are brave and smart! :smile:
the SA's eyes popped out her head when i brought it back--she too tried to convince me to hold on to it and put it up on evil-bay if i ever changed my mind! i semi-regret not listening to her but i already have the july jacket still sitting in my closet that's only been worn once bc like the weez, it's too memorable and dressy for my lifestyle.
to make myself feel better, i bought the kady the same day i returned the weez! not as beautiful but i will get lots of use from it!

Same as you ... SA called as well during second cut!!
I kept it but haven't decided if for keeps or if i
Will need to resell !!! :smile:
Love love the embellishment though!

Reactions: Violet.0
hi julie, sounds like we've got similar builds--i'm narrow but busty on top (32D; size US 2-4 in jackets) and have a bunch of IM tops/sweaters--i generally seem to take a 38 (last yr's sweaters are mostly size 1). i've been taking a 38 in this yr's jackets/blazers too if that's any comparison?

hope that helps! which IM sweaters are you thinking about?

Hey guys, I need help with Isabel Marant sweater sizing! I am not sure if I need a size 38 or 40. I am very thin on top, but I have large boobs LOL I wear a size 40 in Bal moto jackets, and size 38 in the quilted style if that helps? Anyone own her sweaters? Pullovers....not cardigans. THANKS!!