Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

Isabel Marant Boots thread!

POST A REPLY

Aug 16, 2012, 5:59pm   #2566
n
obsessed
Originally Posted by susa
Does anybody know if NAP will restock the dickers in different colors like gris or kaki?
I only keep on seeing black and camel...

TIA
NAP told me that they will NOT be getting the Gris and Kaki this season. I had to order mine through Matches and La Garconne.
Aug 17, 2012, 1:26pm   #2567
Just opened khaki Jennys from NAP. They are gorgeous!!!! But the 37's are a little snug, I'm ordering the 38's for comparison. I'll definitely keep one pair, though!
Aug 17, 2012, 1:39pm   #2568
Originally Posted by imlvholic
Ladies, all your mod pics of the dickers are so tempting, i'm still deciding & now i'm getting more confused because i want the Memphis w/ cone heels too. Though i'm leaning more on the Memphis in black, but the Jacobs is growing on me too.

Question: do you think the Jacobs will look good on petite women? Will the major fringes make us look shorter? They look so gorgeous on tall women & i'm waiting for mod pics on petites w/ the Jacobs w/c by then, they'll be all sold out. Lol
How tall are you? I just received mine and love them. They don't make me look short..she's a genius-plus the wedge is a perfect height for me. I'm 5' 5" btw.

Originally Posted by cph706
Just opened khaki Jennys from NAP. They are gorgeous!!!! But the 37's are a little snug, I'm ordering the 38's for comparison. I'll definitely keep one pair, though!
Congrats! Good to hear you love them. The khaki's look lovely...just ordered the leather pair. Hope they are as nice as the suedes.
Aug 17, 2012, 1:59pm   #2569
obsess with handbags
Originally Posted by jellylicious
How tall are you? I just received mine and love them. They don't make me look short..she's a genius-plus the wedge is a perfect height for me. I'm 5' 5" btw.

Congrats! Good to hear you love them. The khaki's look lovely...just ordered the leather pair. Hope they are as nice as the suedes.
Jelly...congrats, we want to see your mod pic! How high are the heels? 3.5 inch or taller?
Aug 17, 2012, 2:03pm   #2570
Originally Posted by tonkamama
Jelly...congrats, we want to see your mod pic! How high are the heels? 3.5 inch or taller?
Thanks Tonka! Received them yesterday and almost took some pixs but it got too late and was too hot. Will do soon! I'll check but they seem to be 3.5", very do able.
Aug 17, 2012, 2:06pm   #2571
Yeah, Congrats!!! Is it comfortable? Do you mind doing a review on the fit? Do you think you can walk w/ it all day? i can't wait to see some mod pics.
Aug 17, 2012, 2:58pm   #2572

Jelly!! you got the jacobs?? What's your review? PICS PLS!!!!!
Aug 17, 2012, 3:08pm   #2573
Originally Posted by imlvholic
Yeah, Congrats!!! Is it comfortable? Do you mind doing a review on the fit? Do you think you can walk w/ it all day? i can't wait to see some mod pics.
Originally Posted by raradarling
Jelly!! you got the jacobs?? What's your review? PICS PLS!!!!!
Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix. I can't wait for you to get yours Rara!
Aug 17, 2012, 3:20pm   #2574
Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix. I can't wait for you to get yours Rara!
Awesome!! They sound gorgeous. I ordered mine in Green (yikes!) finally. Don't know when they will be here but should be sometime next week. I made sure that they had a return policy just in case! I still wonder if I should have gotten black but I know I had to try the green first!
Aug 17, 2012, 6:11pm   #2575
Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix.
Jelly, do you think the heel height is the same as the Memphis. I'm glad it's comfy, that's really a big plus!
Aug 17, 2012, 7:39pm   #2576
Posted this in the IM clothing thread but figured I might as well x-post it to the boots thread for reference. All the boot names was making me dizzy and I could not remember which has stitching and which had studding/which had the "bullet" belt around it, etc.

Name:  boots.jpg
Views: 2538
Size:  183.5 KB

Name:  wedgeboots.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  143.5 KB

Don't mind the prices in the first image - they may not be accurate!!!

Name:  capture-d_ecc81cran-2012-07-09-acc80-8-35-01-am.png
Views: 2060
Size:  175.2 KB

- Just in case the Memphis ends up looking like this, here's the image.
Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 7:45pm.
Aug 17, 2012, 7:41pm   #2577
Columbine Smille posted this photo wearing the Lazios!

Name:  Outfit-17-aug.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  528.4 KB
Aug 17, 2012, 8:26pm   #2578
Wow, thanks for the lineup, they all look so gorgeous. I thought the Memphis & the Berry were the same, but i can now see the difference. So, i'm guessing from the look of Berry & Memphis detailing, Memphis is more expensive. I'm gravitated towards the Berry in Red, after looking at all these pictures.

Thanks for sharing, this really helps.
Aug 18, 2012, 12:47am   #2579
This image is from Barneys. They are styling the new IM clothing with what appears to be the Berry cone heel boot. I imagine we could assume from this that they will be carrying this style??
Attached Images

Aug 18, 2012, 6:25pm   #2580
n
brigitte, you rock! this is fantastic!

Originally Posted by Brigitte031
Posted this in the IM clothing thread but figured I might as well x-post it to the boots thread for reference. All the boot names was making me dizzy and I could not remember which has stitching and which had studding/which had the "bullet" belt around it, etc.

Attachment 1837884

Attachment 1837885

Don't mind the prices in the first image - they may not be accurate!!!

Attachment 1837893

- Just in case the Memphis ends up looking like this, here's the image.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper