F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

pourprelover said:
gina55rn: is it bleu atlantique? I have that color in pt rh, love it , very neutral, can match with anything. it's a medium blue, like the denim blue with sometimes a greyish undertone. it's not that stand out at first but after a while the color is more and more richer. I take it for travelling since it's goes well with any clothes.

I got it and I love it. The blue IS very versatile. I was worried for nothing. I am giddy over the twiggy style-so fun and easy to use. Its not too deep and its shape is fun. I have a city and a part time but this may be my favorite.

Here are 2 photos sent by my SA, Marie, at the City Centre store in Vegas. I'm loving the Bleute alot. (if they were posted already, I apologize, I tried to scan the vast number of pages)

Latte GSH City

7466332826_4fb2694b7f_z.jpg

Bleute GSH City
7466332860_48c49e2bd3_z.jpg

Very beautiful! I'm tempted, but I bought a Mimosa city last year which was a debacle in terms of color protecting, etc. I never even used it and it came back to me looking like it had been carried for months. Never again with a yellow bal.

Saira, what do you think of a clutch in yellow? Also high maintenance you think? I am considering one in Mangue RH and wanted to know what you think considering your experience. TIA :smile:

hrhsunshine said:
OMG!!! LOVE this color!!! So rich and vibrant but not obnoxiously bright and glaring. Enjoy!!!

Hey * Sun*,
How 'ya doin'?!?!?!

Was just out in Cali/LA the last 2 weeks; planning to move out west by Jan-2013!! Saw a number of bags at the LA/Melrose store, but missed quite a few of the colors (really wanted to see Cumin!).

Still want to see a few colors IRL before I commit the $$$!