The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

I would really like to see this particular studded Matinee bag back again, the studding is so unusual and funky, it fits my taste perfectly and even more annoying (than the fact that it is no longer available) is having to see it on the TV show Pretty little liars as carried by the character Hannah all the time and i cannot have it, boo!

*~*This bag was available on her site last week...it may have actually been part of the Online Sale. It will probably pop back up again so definitely keep an eye out for it! ;) *~*

I have a question for the RM team... How do you decide what bags to produce and sell on your site? For example, the Pink Sheen MAM... Why did you decide to not actually sell that bag except a few at the sample sale? I think it would have been a really good seller.

I second that! A Pink Sheen mini MAC would be to die for! :graucho:

I agree, but maybe with some different hardware options, perhaps silver? Actually, I'd like more silver hardware options in the MAMs. I just can't justify buying a bag with gold hardware :smile:

Lol i am the opposite, i am a GHW girl all the way, that particular bag is right up my street, i realllly hope that they bring it back...

*~*This bag was available on her site last week...it may have actually been part of the Online Sale. It will probably pop back up again so definitely keep an eye out for it! ;) *~*

Thanks so much for that, i will definately keep an eye out for it, wish me luck, lol! xoxo

I would really like to see this particular studded Matinee bag back again, the studding is so unusual and funky, it fits my taste perfectly and even more annoying (than the fact that it is no longer available) is having to see it on the TV show Pretty little liars as carried by the character Hannah all the time and i cannot have it, boo!

That's still on asteralice.com for sale.

Hi RM team! :wave: hopefully everyone's recovered from the festivities of all the sample sales!! i know us gals in the forums have been having quite the chatter about the LARGE AFFAIR :love::loveeyes::cloud9: i have to say that I recently acquired the black w/ silver spike version (rm.com exclusive) and this is seriously one of my all-time FAVORITES!!! i even posted a whole reveal thread comparing the large vs regular (i have the black w/ gold studs from fall 2011 as well).

I know many of us would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more large affairs produced in a variety of colors and hardware like silver and gunmetal, in addition to the already produced gold and rosegold - please keep the rosegold coming!! we're HUGE fans! as always, thanks so much for listening to your devoted minkettes!! :tup:

Hi RM team! :wave: hopefully everyone's recovered from the festivities of all the sample sales!! i know us gals in the forums have been having quite the chatter about the LARGE AFFAIR :love::loveeyes::cloud9: i have to say that I recently acquired the black w/ silver spike version (rm.com exclusive) and this is seriously one of my all-time FAVORITES!!! i even posted a whole reveal thread comparing the large vs regular (i have the black w/ gold studs from fall 2011 as well).

I know many of us would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more large affairs produced in a variety of colors and hardware like silver and gunmetal, in addition to the already produced gold and rosegold - please keep the rosegold coming!! we're HUGE fans! as always, thanks so much for listening to your devoted minkettes!! :tup:

+1 million to this! And do you ladies know if this Affair was made? If it wasn't will it be made? :graucho:
attachment.php

I agree with the more Affairs and more rosegold statements! I also have one more question, who are we supposed to contact about special orders these days? My last few emails to Codi have been returned and emails to Nicole unanswered, which i assume was due to sample sale frenzy. Thanks!

Agreed on the rose gold and the diamond quilted spike Affair in both sizes! Maybe... a black with rose gold diamond quilt spike Affair? :graucho:

Also, please return the zip pocket & 2 interior pockets to mini MACs, they are important and useful for keys, lipgloss, etc! We've been wondering where they went, and hoping for their return in next season's mini's.