Books & Music anyone reading "50 shades of grey" trilogy?

Definitely! Plus Kellan has better hair, which is very important.

Maybe him?

JaredPadalecki.jpg

Him?

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ66T0j7twrbp7T0lTV4x9Q9ZOQb0U7i44vTlegWCHuVyNCX-TAQg.jpg

guitarist.jpg

My boss started talking to me about it last Friday, and I went to the bookstore after work to buy book #1. My boss emailed me book #2, and I'm on book #3. I love reading about Christian and Ana's relationship. I couldn't put the books down.

Christian reminds me of Luke Brandon in Confessions of a Shopaholic, but just more tortured.

I like how the author has a list of each song from each book.

Hey do you still have the PDFs of book #2 and #3?
Could you please send them to me?
Thanks so much in advance.

Last edited:
View attachment 1767397
Jared Padalecki - He is on Supernatural. The rest of him is not bad eaither. :graucho: :P

That was Jared? He looks so different! I got to meet him in person when I took my daughter to one of the Supernatural conventions before she went away to college. He is really tall, like 6'4" and was very nice.

Here are some of my favorite shots of him -

jared2small.jpg

nxbrof9iilxviixo.jpg

Signing one of his pictures -

JaredSigningPoster.jpg

Last edited:
I just downloaded Thoughtless and Effortless and plan on starting them soon. In the mean time I read all the twilight books. I'm not sure why I didn't before but considering that 50 was fan fiction I figured I would try to understand why.

Now I am sad Twilight is over. This is a never ending cycle lmao

View attachment 1767397

That was Jared? He looks so different! I got to meet him in person when I took my daughter to one of the Supernatural conventions before she went away to college. He is really tall, like 6'4" and was very nice.

6'4? This is my Kryptonite.:P

I just downloaded Thoughtless and Effortless and plan on starting them soon. In the mean time I read all the twilight books. I'm not sure why I didn't before but considering that 50 was fan fiction I figured I would try to understand why.

Now I am sad Twilight is over. This is a never ending cycle lmao

Let us know how you like them~

Put season 1 in your Netflix, you wont regret it! :smile:

I will Linda!