Books & Music anyone reading "50 shades of grey" trilogy?

I finished Thoughtless, yeah I can see where Kellan would be hotter than Christian. Given the choice between hawt business guy and hawt rock star God I would pick the rock star look, lol. But gosh, both guys in this story deserved better than Kiera, she was so hurtful to them both. The title fit her actions.

I finished Thoughtless, yeah I can see where Kellan would be hotter than Christian. Given the choice between hawt business guy and hawt rock star God I would pick the rock star look, lol. But gosh, both guys in this story deserved better than Kiera, she was so hurtful to them both. The title fit her actions.

She's a complete idiot. If I were "innocently" flirting with someone, my husband would toss me out the door.

You are going to read Effortless, right?

I just got done reading Thoughtless and Effortless myself and I hated Kiera lmao. Not at first cuz I get it to an extent even tho I didn't agree with it, but when she couldn't make a decision to save her life I contemplated putting it down because I didn't have sympathy for her lol. And BTW I totally LOVE Kellan! Even more when he was a jerk to her, because for real that girl deserved worse lol
Apparently there is a 3rd book in the works for that series.

I have a a full slew of books I plan on reading now, but I still think about Christian Grey :love: Maybe I will re-read that again....

Goodreads suggested Slammed and Point of Retreat after reading Thoughtless and Effortless. I also downloaded Beautiful Disaster.

I have never read any sort of erotic novel before 50 shades of grey, let alone anything involving BDSM but I also just read The Reluctant Dom, and while parts of it I will never understand because of the lifestyle it was a great book, and let me in tears at how moving some parts were. If you are not at all squeamish and willing to think outside of the box it was a great story and beautifully written.

Goodreads suggested Slammed and Point of Retreat after reading Thoughtless and Effortless. I also downloaded Beautiful Disaster.

I have never read any sort of erotic novel before 50 shades of grey, let alone anything involving BDSM but I also just read The Reluctant Dom, and while parts of it I will never understand because of the lifestyle it was a great book, and let me in tears at how moving some parts were. If you are not at all squeamish and willing to think outside of the box it was a great story and beautifully written.

I have slammed and retreat in my TBR que and have read Beautiful Disaster. Try Strangers by Barbara Elsborg as well.