Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

Do you think the cement Hamilton is a 2012 colour? I'm seeing lime and that rich deep teal in the MK boutiques but not on MK website for example. I'd choose the cement large Hamilton over white or vanilla!

It looks fabulous on you...so versatile! It's got that effortless beauty and style built right in :smile:

hey girl, i'm not sure what season/year cement is from. i don't see it on the MK website either. we gotta find you one too! i agree, i would feel so scared to carry a white or vanilla hamilton for fear of color transfer and other stains. this one's a lighter color too, but i don't feel like i have to baby it as much.

thanks for the kind words! i love the shape, versatility and smooshy buttery leather! i love silver hw so that just makes it even better!

thx love! yeah, i'm wondering when or if he'll ever get to meet Mr. MK himself!! that would be ahhhmazing!

which one are u getting?!?!! LET'S SEE IT!!! btw, which do u already have?? i'd love to see pics of your Hammie's!! :graucho:

Sorry for the late response! I wasn't on tPF these past few days. I picked up the smaller Hamilton in navy with gold hardware! I'll take a picture as soon as I can! And I currently have the large Hamilton in quilted cobalt and the smaller Hamilton in luggage and now navy! Whoo!

LOVE your new addition, btw! Looks great on you!

here's my first MK...... Large Hamilton in Cement w/ silver hw!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! i'm a huge neutral shades girl and this one is PERFECT for me!!! the silver hw is the icing on top! :yahoo:

this is my first MK bag and i'm really impressed with the leather... it's soft, smooshy, and very light!! i was pleasantly surprised at how light it is and the size is great! it looked a lot bigger in pics (and trust me, i LOVE big bags... the bigger the better, but sometimes they don't fit my frame (i'm a shortie.... only 5'2" on a good day lol) but the large is great!! not overwhelming at all!! :biggrin:

I love this!! Do you mind telling me where you found this color? I love that it's a great neutral and silver hw.

I got a new baggy yesterday!! Love this color, and it goes with the gold hw perfectly!!

DSC05037.jpg

DSC05039.jpg

DSC05043.jpg

and some more!! hope this helps!! i find that it even works as a crossbody!! sometimes there's an advantage to being shorter!! :giggles:

It looks so good on you! I'm 5'1" and was hesitant to get this large bag but your pics are definitely helpful. Do you find it's comfortable to wear on the shoulder?Is there still room to move your arm easily or perhaps over a light jacket?