Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

smczd2.jpg

My new baby, and first Hamilton (but surely not the last) :biggrin:

Michael Kors Large Hamilton tote ♥

Finally my first Hamilton! I have had my eye on this style bag for quite some time but could never decide which color to get. Then after I saw this bag was made with studs I knew I had to get one pronto (I am a sucker for anything with studs on it). I really needed a light colored bag for summer and as soon as I saw this one on eBay, I knew it was the one for me!

MichaelKors.jpg

Finally my first Hamilton! I have had my eye on this style bag for quite some time but could never decide which color to get. Then after I saw this bag was made with studs I knew I had to get one pronto (I am a sucker for anything with studs on it). I really needed a light colored bag for summer and as soon as I saw this one on eBay, I knew it was the one for me!

MichaelKors.jpg

I love your vanilla N/S rock n roll hamilton tote!! I got the same vanilla color but an E/W satchel. I'm in love with the MK rock n roll studded collection, too ^__^v
LOVE the studs! I'm usually not a huge fan of studded pieces, but MK has done them so well on these satchels... understated with just the right touch of rocker chic. Gorgeous!

I got my first ever MK bag! In fact, my first ever anything "designer"/more expensive bag, as I am not a fan of most designer logo bags etc. , it's more like anything rock'n'roll, heavy metal and black is my thing. ;)

But as I grew tired of all my cheapo bags falling apart, I went online looking for quality leather handbag for everyday use...

I first thought about getting the large Hamilton in black with silver hardware. but when I saw the Rock'n'Roll Hamilton... It had to be mine! It screamed my name! :biggrin: For price and practicality reasons I did settle for the satchel size, which is perfect for everyday and work... I might be getting a large one one day, but eh, this will do just fine :graucho: I did tire fishing for my things from the large old bag so it is nice to have a more compact one.

This one is from Ebay (from seller myluckydeals09) as I couldn't find it in other places (delivered to Finland), but the seller's feedback is good and after close examination it looks valid; the small MK logo lining in black, the keychain, nice leather and construction, fine stitching, MK price tags plus a dustbag.
Or then it is a reeeally nice fake. :roflmfao:

I will add more pictures as I'll have good ones taken!

Attachments

• IMAG1493.resized.jpg
    IMAG1493.resized.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,792
Better pics:

I love the structure of the bag! There were slight scratch marks on the lock place, but not enough to be really noticeable.

The innards: fits my phones, iPod and work stuff. I'll have to carry a folded-up plastic bag for any extempore shopping as this one doesn't have as much haul space...

My previously self-made purse organizer fits this MK perfectly, so it truly was meant to be. :heart:

Attachments

• P1050399.resized.JPG
    P1050399.resized.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 1,818
  • P1050394.resized.JPG
    P1050394.resized.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 1,822
  • P1050397.resized.JPG
    P1050397.resized.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 1,834