Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

ceedoan said:
MK newbie here!! i'm a regular on the RM forum. :biggrin: my cousin just got an internship with MK in NYC so i told him i'd celebrate with him by buying my first MK!! :P pics to come!

Hey you! Joining the Hamilton club? I love Luggage with silver HW to bits!! Goes with absolutely everything!

Hi, im newbie here..i read this thread from first page, and i love all of ur MK Hamilton. Actually i never have MK bag before (have a lots coach, a few KS, a couple LV :P) and now, i want to have Hamilton so much.
Because in Indonesia have not MK store so i must get my US friend for buy it to me, and i buyed Lacquer Pink Hamilton, but i must waiting for shipment around 3weeks.
Hope i can post it here soon :smile:

Have a nice day

Oh btw, for my next MK hamilton, i want to have a small size and its will be green or turquoise hehehe

Hey you! Joining the Hamilton club? I love Luggage with silver HW to bits!! Goes with absolutely everything!

eehlers!! :hugs: yes, i'm joinin the HHC!! :P my cuz is interning at MK in NYC so i just HAD TO get an MK to celebrate me (err i mean him lol) :lol: just got it yesterday but i'm working graveyard shifts this month so haven't had time to post pics yet! but I LOVE IT!!! it's not as big as it looked in pics and the double straps fit comfortably on my shoulder so that's a big plus! u have the luggage + silver??!!! GORGEOUS!! u know me and neutrals.... :love:

That's awesome for your cousin to get an internship there! I'm jealous! Can't wait to see your first MK reveal!

I'll be picking up another Hamilton later today ... Hmmm, wonder which one? :graucho:

thx love! yeah, i'm wondering when or if he'll ever get to meet Mr. MK himself!! that would be ahhhmazing!

which one are u getting?!?!! LET'S SEE IT!!! btw, which do u already have?? i'd love to see pics of your Hammie's!! :graucho:

Hi, im newbie here..i read this thread from first page, and i love all of ur MK Hamilton. Actually i never have MK bag before (have a lots coach, a few KS, a couple LV :P) and now, i want to have Hamilton so much.
Because in Indonesia have not MK store so i must get my US friend for buy it to me, and i buyed Lacquer Pink Hamilton, but i must waiting for shipment around 3weeks.
Hope i can post it here soon :smile:

Have a nice day

Oh btw, for my next MK hamilton, i want to have a small size and its will be green or turquoise hehehe

OMG I saw the turquoise small hamilton at Macys and :biggrin: its so pretty :biggrin:

here's my first MK...... Large Hamilton in Cement w/ silver hw!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! i'm a huge neutral shades girl and this one is PERFECT for me!!! the silver hw is the icing on top! :yahoo:

this is my first MK bag and i'm really impressed with the leather... it's soft, smooshy, and very light!! i was pleasantly surprised at how light it is and the size is great! it looked a lot bigger in pics (and trust me, i LOVE big bags... the bigger the better, but sometimes they don't fit my frame (i'm a shortie.... only 5'2" on a good day lol) but the large is great!! not overwhelming at all!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,895
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,903
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,885
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,880
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,912
here's my first MK...... Large Hamilton in Cement w/ silver hw!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! i'm a huge neutral shades girl and this one is PERFECT for me!!! the silver hw is the icing on top! :yahoo:

this is my first MK bag and i'm really impressed with the leather... it's soft, smooshy, and very light!! i was pleasantly surprised at how light it is and the size is great! it looked a lot bigger in pics (and trust me, i LOVE big bags... the bigger the better, but sometimes they don't fit my frame (i'm a shortie.... only 5'2" on a good day lol) but the large is great!! not overwhelming at all!! :biggrin:
Could you post ur photo with ur hamilton? Im exactly as TALL as you are :P thx before

Oh congrats! She is perfect! I LOVE this colour too (I love almost all colours under the rainbow plus the neutrals).

I just have one large Hamilton tote myself. She's a great size - very practical carryall but not overwhelming like an Oversize bag. Gee, I wish I could find Cement around here...have not seen this at all. It looks like a nice taupe-beige instead of a grey-cement. It's totally gorgeous!!!!

and some more!! hope this helps!! i find that it even works as a crossbody!! sometimes there's an advantage to being shorter!! :giggles:

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,885
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,846
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,854
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,873
Oh congrats! She is perfect! I LOVE this colour too (I love almost all colours under the rainbow plus the neutrals).

I just have one large Hamilton tote myself. She's a great size - very practical carryall but not overwhelming like an Oversize bag. Gee, I wish I could find Cement around here...have not seen this at all. It looks like a nice taupe-beige instead of a grey-cement. It's totally gorgeous!!!!

thx girl! i agree, the size is comfortable and not like an overnight bag! and you're totally right about the color - it's taupey beige and not grayish beige/cement at all!! it's definitely in the neutral family and not the gray family!! i'll be on the lookout with u so we can be bag twinsies!! :ghi5:

ceedoan said:
thx girl! i agree, the size is comfortable and not like an overnight bag! and you're totally right about the color - it's taupey beige and not grayish beige/cement at all!! it's definitely in the neutral family and not the gray family!! i'll be on the lookout with u so we can be bag twinsies!! :ghi5:

Do you think the cement Hamilton is a 2012 colour? I'm seeing lime and that rich deep teal in the MK boutiques but not on MK website for example. I'd choose the cement large Hamilton over white or vanilla!