Union Jack Limited Edition 2012 Diamond Jubilee

J.A.N. said:
Ive only gone and blooming bought it the oak ostrich lily from the ltd edition online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
My dream has come true no more buying for me now.
Thanks to IwantANewBag who hepled me decide.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Oh big congrats! Cant wait to see it! :biggrin:

Previously I wanted to get a Lily at some point but yesterday when I went to try it on again - I HAD TO have it! :amuse: so I got the limited edition Lily in oak! I noticed at home that they also gave me Tatler's magazine and a cookie flag. Quickly checked through the pages yesterday and I guess that after today I'll know everything there is to know about the Queen :lol: so ask me anything!!

Too bad the Jubilee will be in the rain :rain: I'm heading to Amsterdam for a few days on Sunday so might not be able to see the whole show (NOT joining the million people outside!! so tv is the only chance to see it) but I would have loved to have the same sunny weather what we had few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 613
serene said:
Previously I wanted to get a Lily at some point but yesterday when I went to try it on again - I HAD TO have it! :amuse: so I got the limited edition Lily in oak! I noticed at home that they also gave me Tatler's magazine and a cookie flag. Quickly checked through the pages yesterday and I guess that after today I'll know everything there is to know about the Queen :lol: so ask me anything!!

Too bad the Jubilee will be in the rain :rain: I'm heading to Amsterdam for a few days on Sunday so might not be able to see the whole show (NOT joining the million people outside!! so tv is the only chance to see it) but I would have loved to have the same sunny weather what we had few weeks ago.

That's lovely! I didn't realise they had stamped the interior label as well, such a nice touch!

That's lovely and yes nice little tough to the interior. Love you caption at the bottom of your thread!!!

What a wonderful bag. I love it. Enjoy! X

Oh its beautiful your like me i had to have it as well but in the ostrich it will be coming after the holidays. Cant wait. Wear her in good health. :smile:

Whats one of the strangest things to know about the queen?

That is soooo stunning! Makes me want to have it even more! ;)
P.S. is the colour a bit darker than the usual oak?

Ive only gone and blooming bought it the oak ostrich lily from the ltd edition online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
My dream has come true no more buying for me now.
Thanks to IwantANewBag who hepled me decide.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Yay, congrats to you!! Can't wait to see your reveal!!

Let's see how long the ' no more buying for me now' lasts....lol

Beautiful Lily, congrats to you. Love the extra touch inside! Enjoy your new addition :smile:

Yay, congrats to you!! Can't wait to see your reveal!!

Let's see how long the ' no more buying for me now' lasts....lol

Oh thanks. Everyones saying that im gonna have to prove everybody wrong arent i?
Otherwise im in the doghouse 4 ever. :lol:
I still want the Mulberry libra keyring though.

It's gorgeous and I love the imprint in the interior. Fab goodies too. God save the Queen!

Serene, I love your lily! It is really cool looking, the flag detail works really well. Great buy, congrats! Xx

P.s your picture of the bag is far superior to the ones on .com. Xx