Union Jack Limited Edition 2012 Diamond Jubilee

The pouch is just adorable! Do people find those pouches to be useful?

Yes - definitely! I've got a Broken Gems fabric one which is definitely pulling its weight in the cost per use stakes! I use mine to carry around bits & bobs like mirror, lip balm, inhaler, headache tablets - the kind of stuff you don't want floating around in your bag.
I suspect I would get annoyed with the sticky-out lock on this one though!

I've been pining for a lily for quite some time now! It's 100 pounds more than the "normal" one though. Do you guys think the union jack logo on this one will be worth it? TIA
Yes i def do its much better and looks cool the normal oak is lovely but the ostrich is my fav it costs the earth + is on my wishlist as a final bag.
:smile:

Yes i def do its much better and looks cool the normal oak is lovely but the ostrich is my fav it costs the earth + is on my wishlist as a final bag.
:smile:

Thanks J.A.N! The ostrich looks so divine! I won't be able to justify the price though, so I'd be admiring it from afar :P But I think you're right, the union jack on the regular oak puts more ooomph in it! :graucho: Oh dear I'm soooo tempted!

Thanks J.A.N! The ostrich looks so divine! I won't be able to justify the price though, so I'd be admiring it from afar :P But I think you're right, the union jack on the regular oak puts more ooomph in it! :graucho: Oh dear I'm soooo tempted!

So am i it would be a fab bag even at an asian wedding. Id look smart rather than overdressed!!!
Ive just put it in my basket on mulbery.com and then deleted it along with a love letter keyring. If i hadnt bought my chopard bracelet then i could got this easily. I think i may wait and find another bargain in the outlets fingers crossed or ebay as i havent done so bad with the bargains.

Ive only gone and blooming bought it the oak ostrich lily from the ltd edition online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
My dream has come true no more buying for me now.
Thanks to IwantANewBag who hepled me decide.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

J.A.N. said:
Ive only gone and blooming bought it the oak ostrich lily from the ltd edition online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
My dream has come true no more buying for me now.
Thanks to IwantANewBag who hepled me decide.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Eek!! How exciting! Glad you got something you really love

You already know that I am super pleased for you! I can't wait to see your reveal. It's a total beauty, a real head turner. Many congrats! Xx

Its all thanx to you i cant believe it but its the end now. Im finally satisfied with my bag collection and will be selling a few to compensate but this is my dream bag. :roflmfao:
I might have to sell myself along with it. :lolots::lolots::lolots:

I like looking at them but wouldn't personally buy one, don't think I could carry off the flag plate as that sort of thing would look silly on me! Looking forward to seeing others' reveals though!

I haven't looked in all my bags to see where they have been made but know my oak Bays was definitely made in England which is nice.