Union Jack Limited Edition 2012 Diamond Jubilee

Previously I wanted to get a Lily at some point but yesterday when I went to try it on again - I HAD TO have it! :amuse: so I got the limited edition Lily in oak! I noticed at home that they also gave me Tatler's magazine and a cookie flag. Quickly checked through the pages yesterday and I guess that after today I'll know everything there is to know about the Queen :lol: so ask me anything!!

Too bad the Jubilee will be in the rain :rain: I'm heading to Amsterdam for a few days on Sunday so might not be able to see the whole show (NOT joining the million people outside!! so tv is the only chance to see it) but I would have loved to have the same sunny weather what we had few weeks ago.

Hi...i too want this bag so badly...can you tell me if it is actually 'Made in England' as i would be really miffed if it wasnt! may i ask where you purchased your lily?

Oh its beautiful your like me i had to have it as well but in the ostrich it will be coming after the holidays. Cant wait. Wear her in good health. :smile:

Whats one of the strangest things to know about the queen?

Hi J.A.N....thanks for letting me know about the mulberry kelly last week, enquired about it about it but seller said its in a bad way and really want one like yours in great condition...just wanted to say i also want the lily but cant afford your ostrich one so will have to settle for the oak...can i ask if it is def made in england, i know that is what the blog says but could you let me know when you get yours if it is made in england....so wish i could afford the ostrich...will also be purchasing from mulberry.com.
thanks so much...

Hi...i too want this bag so badly...can you tell me if it is actually 'Made in England' as i would be really miffed if it wasnt! may i ask where you purchased your lily?

Yes it says Made in England inside :smile: would be really funny to produce a Jubilee edition and not to have made it in England. I got it from Stratford's Westfield - they had one extra in the back so got a brand new one :graucho: plastics on the hardware and everything

Hi serene! Is your union jack lily lined with the usual black mulberry cloth? Ta! :P

Hi! not sure what you mean, but it's the same what mulberry.com shows (picture attached) that the small pocket is completely fabric but rest of the inside is "rough" not smooth oak leather. Hope this helped :tup: it really is a nice bag and the flag on the front just makes it special!

Attachments

• Mulberry - Union Jack Lily in Oak Natural Leather.jpg
    Mulberry - Union Jack Lily in Oak Natural Leather.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 606
Hi! not sure what you mean, but it's the same what mulberry.com shows (picture attached) that the small pocket is completely fabric but rest of the inside is "rough" not smooth oak leather. Hope this helped :tup: it really is a nice bag and the flag on the front just makes it special!

Thanks serene! That's what I thought, it's not completely lined but doesn't matter coz I'm over the edge now :graucho:

Just placed my order online, I'm giddy with excitement!

But holy smokes, the lily ostrich is already sold out!

Last edited:
Hi J.A.N....thanks for letting me know about the mulberry kelly last week, enquired about it about it but seller said its in a bad way and really want one like yours in great condition...just wanted to say i also want the lily but cant afford your ostrich one so will have to settle for the oak...can i ask if it is def made in england, i know that is what the blog says but could you let me know when you get yours if it is made in england....so wish i could afford the ostrich...will also be purchasing from mulberry.com.
thanks so much...

Yes it is a bit battered ill keep a look out for u. They come up now and again im sure u will find out pretty soon. Mine is in fab cond outside the inside is ok and in vintage cond. I cant afford it either but have taken the plunge as i know they are ltd edition and rare. Its a hell of a lot of more to spend on a bag the most i have ever spent. The oak is lovely too. The lily im not sure until i get mine hopefully it will be as i may ask for one specially and it should be considering the price. I will let u know i might email them and ask b4 actually or when they do the security email/check.

Yes it is a bit battered ill keep a look out for u. They come up now and again im sure u will find out pretty soon. Mine is in fab cond outside the inside is ok and in vintage cond. I cant afford it either but have taken the plunge as i know they are ltd edition and rare. Its a hell of a lot of more to spend on a bag the most i have ever spent. The oak is lovely too. The lily im not sure until i get mine hopefully it will be as i may ask for one specially and it should be considering the price. I will let u know i might email them and ask b4 actually or when they do the security email/check.

thanks so much...look forward to hearing.