Union Jack Limited Edition 2012 Diamond Jubilee

Previously I wanted to get a Lily at some point but yesterday when I went to try it on again - I HAD TO have it! :amuse: so I got the limited edition Lily in oak! I noticed at home that they also gave me Tatler's magazine and a cookie flag. Quickly checked through the pages yesterday and I guess that after today I'll know everything there is to know about the Queen :lol: so ask me anything!!

Too bad the Jubilee will be in the rain :rain: I'm heading to Amsterdam for a few days on Sunday so might not be able to see the whole show (NOT joining the million people outside!! so tv is the only chance to see it) but I would have loved to have the same sunny weather what we had few weeks ago.
Hi Serene,

I am looking at getting the Union Jack bayswater.....but as am in Australia, cannot actually see one up close. Can you tell me if the postman's lock is polished (both on the outside and the inside) as opposed to the usual 'matt' finish on the lock? Thanks so much.....

Hi Serene,

I am looking at getting the Union Jack bayswater.....but as am in Australia, cannot actually see one up close. Can you tell me if the postman's lock is polished (both on the outside and the inside) as opposed to the usual 'matt' finish on the lock? Thanks so much.....

Hopefully this is what you're looking for. So the flag is only on the front, and behind the flap and on the bag itself where the lock-thingy is, is just an ordinary plate without anything extra. Like in this picture

Attachments

• Mulberry - Union Jack Lily in Oak Natural Leather.jpg
    Mulberry - Union Jack Lily in Oak Natural Leather.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 901
Hopefully this is what you're looking for. So the flag is only on the front, and behind the flap and on the bag itself where the lock-thingy is, is just an ordinary plate without anything extra. Like in this picture
Thanks so much.....that does help. One last question, are the plates shown in the picture you have posted polished or matt......they look polished, but just want to double check! Thanks again for helping.....

Thanks so much.....that does help. One last question, are the plates shown in the picture you have posted polished or matt......they look polished, but just want to double check! Thanks again for helping.....

no, sorry! the flag on the front - it's party polished partly matte. Haven't been using this bag for awhile and already forgetting how it looks :biggrin:

Ive only gone and blooming bought it the oak ostrich lily from the ltd edition online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
My dream has come true no more buying for me now.
Thanks to IwantANewBag who hepled me decide.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Yaaay...Jan.....thought you'd gone a little quiet...you dark horse, you:smile:

Yaaay...Jan.....thought you'd gone a little quiet...you dark horse, you:smile:

Ha ha i cant remember how many i have bought since i really do need help.
I am really happy Mulberry collection at present.
The blueberry goatskin clutch which im not using and keeping for my birthday and i havent been tempted good sign eh and OMG i need an L/V now. Which one ids the question Nautipidigins has a ribera which is just fab;)
:giggles::nuts::happydance::lolots::lol:

Ha ha i cant remember how many i have bought since i really do need help.
I am really happy Mulberry collection at present.
The blueberry goatskin clutch which im not using and keeping for my birthday and i havent been tempted good sign eh and OMG i need an L/V now. Which one ids the question Nautipidigins has a ribera which is just fab;)
:giggles::nuts::happydance::lolots::lol:

Oh crikey, I fear I am potentially about to be disloyal too (whisper!).....I really have become rather interested in Bal/Chloe......uh oh.....but it's nice just to take a breather and enjoy what we have, eh?!...:smile:

well my wait is soon over......tomorrow my ltd edition union jack bayswater finally arrives.

I'm so glad i went ahead and bought it as they have sold out online, and the lady in mulberry said last week it was the fastest selling bag out of their range, so that kind of made me feel better for spending all that money.

i just hope i like it now when it arrives ;)

hoeastie73 said:
well my wait is soon over......tomorrow my ltd edition union jack bayswater finally arrives.

I'm so glad i went ahead and bought it as they have sold out online, and the lady in mulberry said last week it was the fastest selling bag out of their range, so that kind of made me feel better for spending all that money.

i just hope i like it now when it arrives ;)

Love the union jack range :love: Looking forward to seeing your reveal tomorrow :smile:

I :heart: MY BAG!!!!

well it arrived today, and i have to say i love it, it looks fantsatic and smells gorgeous.
i'm so pleased with it...

who ever thought one could get so excited about a handbag...i will post some pictures later of it:yahoo:

hoeastie73 said:
I :heart: MY BAG!!!!

well it arrived today, and i have to say i love it, it looks fantsatic and smells gorgeous.
i'm so pleased with it...

who ever thought one could get so excited about a handbag...i will post some pictures later of it:yahoo:

Congrats! I really love mine, we're bag twins!