General Hospital

Funny I think the ending to yesterday's episode should have been cliffhanger Friday...they keep calling it that but the endings are not really cliffhangers on that day. Anyhow, Johnny was damned if he did and damned if he didn't with Connie.

She isn't a very good singer, is she? I hope we're not subjected to her vocals too much..... :nogood:

She's actually not that bad of a singer - she sang on OLTL a few times (they did a musical show two years in a row, sorta like a HS musical kinda thing), and then at the end of the show, she sang a song entitled One Life to Live. It was actually kinda good

Felicia is back today! :yahoo:

She's actually not that bad of a singer - she sang on OLTL a few times (they did a musical show two years in a row, sorta like a HS musical kinda thing), and then at the end of the show, she sang a song entitled One Life to Live. It was actually kinda good

Felicia is back today! :yahoo:

I stopped watching OLTL a long time ago, so I never heard her sing, but that song she sang last Friday was so off-key. It sounded like a bad AI audition.

I'm actually disturbed that Johnny "violated" Kate/Connie...seems a bit low. I understand that she was under the character of "Connie," but think about how "Kate" would feel...

Here is how I rationalize it, he really didn't want to, but she was put him between a rock and a hard place where she was going to tell Sonny he attacked her if he didn't. So it was either one up Sonny or Sonny would win again and have cause to put Johnny away. Plus I am still wondering if they really had sex or just got under the sheets.

I'm actually disturbed that Johnny "violated" Kate/Connie...seems a bit low. I understand that she was under the character of "Connie," but think about how "Kate" would feel...