General Hospital

I suppose Felicia is going to make her entrance at 2:55pm tomorrow (3:55 EST)!

I really like the scenes with John & Anna. John never really had anyone like a confident on OLTL (there was Bo, but they never had that kind of relationship - they were more like buddies) Anna is the voice of reason and I think the backstory and history is totally plausible and believable (so we never knew John worked for the FBI or was in the WSB on OLTL, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have!). With all the talk about Natalie and Liam though, I gotta wonder if she won't show up (if only for a short time, like a few episodes) Michael Easton had said something at a fan event like, "Wait til May sweeps" but the show execs kinda shoved that aside and said it was all just rumors and speculation - that doesn't mean they won't sneak her in there! Look at the ending of OLTL! Trevor St. John had told everyone that he would NOT be back for the show's finale, so viewers were pleasantly surprised at that final scene! I don't see John staying in Port Charles for 2 months w/o some kind of appearance by Natalie (whether it's in person or by telephone - where the actress is shown on camera)

So is the Doctor gonna die? Or will he wake up with amnesia?

I think if Luke tries to kill Anthony, that may provide us with some very funny scenes, especially between he & Tracy!

iluvmybags said:
I suppose Felicia is going to make her entrance at 2:55pm tomorrow (3:55 EST)!

I really like the scenes with John & Anna. John never really had anyone like a confident on OLTL (there was Bo, but they never had that kind of relationship - they were more like buddies) Anna is the voice of reason and I think the backstory and history is totally plausible and believable (so we never knew John worked for the FBI or was in the WSB on OLTL, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have!). With all the talk about Natalie and Liam though, I gotta wonder if she won't show up (if only for a short time, like a few episodes) Michael Easton had said something at a fan event like, "Wait til May sweeps" but the show execs kinda shoved that aside and said it was all just rumors and speculation - that doesn't mean they won't sneak her in there! Look at the ending of OLTL! Trevor St. John had told everyone that he would NOT be back for the show's finale, so viewers were pleasantly surprised at that final scene! I don't see John staying in Port Charles for 2 months w/o some kind of appearance by Natalie (whether it's in person or by telephone - where the actress is shown on camera)

So is the Doctor gonna die? Or will he wake up with amnesia?

I think if Luke tries to kill Anthony, that may provide us with some very funny scenes, especially between he & Tracy!

We knew John came from the FBI when you moved to llanview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McBain_(One_Life_to_Live)

F.B.I. Agent John McBain comes to Llanview in October 2003 and involves Cristian Vega in an undercover operation. After Cristian marries Natalie Buchanan, the couple head to Las Vegas, where Cristian is killed by Walker Laurence. John soon grows close to widow Natalie, who initially blames John for Cris' death; they begin to fall for each other, but their relationship is complicated by the memory of Cristian and what had happened to him

Walker of course turned out to be Todd who of course turned out to be victor. If I remember right there were lots of Rodi's scenes in the beginning of John and nat where she was a pool shark. Also after cris was killed John stayed and joined LPD.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

We knew John came from the FBI when you moved to llanview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McBain_(One_Life_to_Live)

Walker of course turned out to be Todd who of course turned out to be victor. If I remember right there were lots of Rodi's scenes in the beginning of John and nat where she was a pool shark. Also after cris was killed John stayed and joined LPD.

Thanks for that!
I remember when John was introduced & he & Natalie got involved (just friends, who shot pool together, then they fell in love & then Christian was alive!) but I didn't remember that he was FBI. So there ya go - I think it makes a lot of sense & I really like how they're playing him off GH vets! Did you catch Luke's line - you kinda remind me of a vampire! :giggles::giggles:

Jason and Sam are headed for a breakup bigtime. I think Jason might have accepted her logic for not telling him, but don't think her telling John McBain will fly.

Am I the only one but I think Tracy and Anthony are hilarious! I keep wondering if it will be one of those soap relationships where they are in fake marriage but eventually fall for each other. Yes she wants to kill him now...but this is a soap and stranger things have happenned!

melissatrv said:
Jason and Sam are headed for a breakup bigtime. I think Jason might have accepted her logic for not telling him, but don't think her telling John McBain will fly.

Am I the only one but I think Tracy and Anthony are hilarious! I keep wondering if it will be one of those soap relationships where they are in fake marriage but eventually fall for each other. Yes she wants to kill him now...but this is a soap and stranger things have happenned!

TPTB are pushing HARD for a Sam / John hook-up. All these vampire references and how the know each other "somehow."

I don't care much for Tracy and Anthony together, but I think it's to clear the way for a Luke / Anna pairing.

mundodabolsa said:
is there any way to watch general hospital episodes online?

Abc.com has them a day after and there is an ipad app called abc Player.

I'm new to this thread and I plan on going back a few months and reading, but in case y'all don't follow ravenbeauty she said recently that even though abc.com isn't counted in the Nelson ratings, abc was still looking at the numbers CLOSELY! So please watch online (or at least let it run on mute) while you're looking at tPF.

I almost did not recognize Felicia. Only saw her for a couple of seconds but it did not look like she aged well. Or maybe it is because she was always so little girly that she looks so different as a mature woman.

Interesting observation...I notice when Starr held the gun to Sonny she was not screaming a lot. She was talking more muted but forceful. Wonder if the powers that be told her to tone it down, LOL

General Hospital is giving me LIFE right now......I get life
The ending of todays episode when Kate turned around and Jason was right there and he had that stone cold look on his face--love it.. The old Jason maybe coming back.. He has softened up a bit since him and Sam...
Cant wait til next week...

I'm just getting caught up on all the episodes I missed this week. was felicia always this difficult to watch and I was too young to realize it or did the actress lose her touch? I feel like I'm watching someone on heavy medication trying to act.