General Hospital

Abc.com has them a day after and there is an ipad app called abc Player.

I'm new to this thread and I plan on going back a few months and reading, but in case y'all don't follow ravenbeauty she said recently that even though abc.com isn't counted in the Nelson ratings, abc was still looking at the numbers CLOSELY! So please watch online (or at least let it run on mute) while you're looking at tPF.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

^ Thank you for this info! I will make sure to watch GH on Abc.com.

I thought yesterday's episode was great. I would have liked to have seen Jason & Connie go at it more before she reverted back to Kate. So glad John and Sam did not kiss. I totally expected Jason to walk in on that scene. Sam is starting to grow on me slightly. I always thought she was fairly dull. Maybe I just did not like her with Jason.

So, so glad to see Starr has toned down her melodrama!!! So who shot Anthony's tires? The bad cop??

Love the scene where Anthony described Tracy trying to kill him, hilarious!

I thought yesterday's episode was great. I would have liked to have seen Jason & Connie go at it more before she reverted back to Kate. So glad John and Sam did not kiss. I totally expected Jason to walk in on that scene. Sam is starting to grow on me slightly. I always thought she was fairly dull. Maybe I just did not like her with Jason.

So, so glad to see Starr has toned down her melodrama!!! So who shot Anthony's tires? The bad cop??

i think its going to be Ronnie- trying to frame Sonny, Connie didnt own up to it to the Dr and she told him everything..
it was a great episode... Sam and John can have each other as long as Jason is free of her needy tail

Someone made a comment last week on the show (can't remember the day or who said it) about whomever did it had to be a pretty good shooter and that made me think that it couldn't be Kate or Connie. It really makes sense now that it was Ronnie all along.

You might be on to something...Sam can seem a bit dull in her scenes with Jason. I really enjoy the chemistry between her and McBain.

needloub said:
You might be on to something...Sam can seem a bit dull in her scenes with Jason. I really enjoy the chemistry between her and McBain.

I like it but it makes no sense. Her and jason were in the best place they've ever been. They were united, strong, and definitely on the same page. He has even recently been trusting her more with "business". So as much as I kind of like her and John together and can put jason with many other leading ladies ...it goes against the grain of the characters history and where she's evolved.

melissatrv said:
Here's a question to the group, let's say for the sake of argument that the writers decide to break up Jason and Sam, who would you like to see Jason with?

Originally when the show was ending I wanted him with Carly. I wasn't around back when they were together the first time, but I do remember when she was getting married to sunny the first time and the connection she had with jason. But really I like johnny and Carly together....or alcazar and Carly. Pls don't put her back with sunny. It would be fun if Claudia was still alive to see her with jason since that is the original Carly. Hmmm they've kind of written jason into a hole there really isnt anyone to choose from but Sam, Liz, and Carly. Am I forgetting someone? Lulu/Maxie are too young, and alexis, Felicia, Anna are too old. I guess there was robin who is "dead" but I wouldn't want them together anyway or there was Maggie but again no. Ummm can we bring in Jessica from OLTO they might have some good chemistry!

Anybody but Sam or Liz but I I had to choose I'd take Sam. Liz pushes my darn buttons
I woul love to see Carly and Jason and then enters Jasper to intervene and confess his love for his wife. Shid I'll play Jason's wife. He is so so fine. Yum yum eat em up.

I like Liz and I like Jason and Liz together. But even if that doesn't happen I want Jason to move on to someone other than Sam. I feel that pairing has hindered the growth of both characters.

I loathe the idea of Jason and Carly. She needs to grow up and I find her panting have Jason after all these years pitiful.