Your Favorite Non-Designer Handbag?

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: turquoise leather Rabeanco bag
2. How much was it: Don't remember... €150 maybe?
3. How often do you use it/what for: I don't use it that much atm, it's more of a summer bag / I wear it on casual days
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: Rabeanco, Zara, Mango
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: No comment... It was a Chanel. :P
6. Attach image(s) for #1 if you can:

attachment.php

My purple Puma gym bag! It was in bowling bag style so not very gym-ish looking. It's in a very demur shade of deep purple with a jumping panther(?). I have found it classy and dirt resistent and as so this bag have crossed over as weekender/shopping bag/work bag on a casual Friday etc... and to top all that, both male and female friends of mine have complimented the bag! All this, for $35 at Century 21 New York... a GREAT score.

Reactions: platinum_babie
I have been eyeing Danier for a while. I have family in Canada and I keep debating on getting one. Good to know you like them. :smile:

Omg! I love danier leathers smooshy soft leather bags too! Very underrated! Have 3 clutches of theirs! All on clearance in the 100.00 range! And love Matt & nat!

Just got a 398$ junior drake gifted to me! My first but NOT my last! Love it! And had 1 b makowski but after trying to resolve an issue with it, NEVER again will I buy one!

Love tj max and winners (same store same company but in Canada)

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: Tignanello Domed Shopper in black
2. How much was it: $80 something dollars from zappos.com
3. How often do you use it/what for: I use it most of the time as a everyday bag. it's super comfortable on my shoulder and has easy access exterior pockets... and the interior has wonderful organization too. I probably use it more then my highend bags.
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: Tignanello, Fossil, Steve Madden
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: LV Neverfull MM

OMG! I just saw this bag in catalog: Arhaus Jawels.... Check website same name.... Kenya bag.... Woven leather in a plaid... The style is not one I have carried, but the leather in divine.

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: The classic Miche bag, with the interchangeable shells
2. How much was it: I don't remember how much I paid at the time (about three years ago), but the base bag sells for about $40 now, and then the shells are probably about $20-$35 or so each.
3. How often do you use it/what for: I don't really carry it much currently, but I carried it a lot at the time, and I still think that it's really cute.
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: Miche, and some of Victoria's Secret's totes...and a brand called Rosetti that I've seen at Kohl's also makes some cute bags
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: $1300

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: Juicy couture tote; Ed Hardy black big tote
2. How much was it: $145 for Juicy bag? From LV outlet; Ed Hardy bag was a gift
3. How often do you use it/what for: I use them as work bag coz it's very roomy
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: Guess, Harujuku
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: Channel flap bag

image-3906430422.jpg

image-3815789286.jpg

Fav non designer bag: kipling challenger backpack

How much: $60 i think can't remember

How often/ what for: 4x/week whenever i'm out with dd and when we go on travel

Fav brands not designer:
- kipling. I really love kipling it's so light weight, has tons of pocket, to clean i can just throw in washing machine (i even put mine in dryer and it came out fine!). In fact i just bought another kipling (defea, a satchel with adjustable and detachable xbody strap) i can't wait to receive and start using it :biggrin:
- agnes b voyage tote
- longchamp totes (lol u can tell i love nylon bags but still u can't beat kiplings's price and organization!)

Most i've paid: slightly above 1.5k

I too love Kipling for having the best combination of lightweight, organization and super low maintenance. My current (because it can change monthly) fave is the $120+ Kipling Affie, purchased from UK so part of the price is shipping to US.

a1b4ed0f.jpg

Loving the Kipling Affie because it is just the correct size for my current needs, is super lightweight, straps stay put on my shoulder, and I love the overall shape and appearance, being very partial to hobo and tote styles. I love Affie because it is one of few bags by Kipling that doesn't scream "pocket mania!" the exterior pockets are semi-discreet and within the lines of the bag.

Actually there is a bag with better organization than Kipling. The Behave by JuJuBe has tons of interior pockets you don't need a single pouch. It is as easy to clean, machine washable etc but weighs more.

I don't remember what's the most I've paid for a handbag! It's been ages since I had to dress formal for work. I'd think the most expensive bags I've purchased new were LV's Epi leather, Prada, and a limited edition JPG. I remember collecting nearly every item from that JPG line.

Last edited:
1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: LL BEan boat tote
2. How much was it: $9.99
3. How often do you use it/what for: once a month, i think. for toting things around when i go out with my child. lots of things can go into it and it's very sturdy
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: just LLBean
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: $390

Attachments

• 246927_10150215298452746_640577745_7639265_5181212_n.jpg
    246927_10150215298452746_640577745_7639265_5181212_n.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,194
Last edited: