Your Favorite Non-Designer Handbag?

My favorite nondesigner bag is a pebbled leather doctors satchel from Brooks Brothers. It ran for $400 but I got it as a gift for free from one of my customers who was so impressed that I knew the name of her bag she ordered me one. Its a merlot color and everyone loves it.

My new favorite non designer bag is the Lucky Brand Stash bag. I was gifted one by a friend who loves them and they are really one of the awesomest bags I've carried in a long time, really well designed and just the right size for me.
And the leather is really yummy! Love it!
I would put up a picture, but I've never been able to get that to work.
http://www.luckybrand.com/Leather-S...ult,pd.html?cgid=womensBags&selectedColor=210

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: Etinne Aigner Brown Long Shoulder Bag
2. How much was it: Less than $200 for all I remember
3. How often do you use it/what for: I use it a lot at the beginning of the summer, most prolly the rest of this year and next year too~
4. The most you've paid for a handbag: $2000ish I am not a big spender
5. Attach image(s) for #1 if you can:

Attachments

• 315430_10150976559785811_38289247_n.jpg
    315430_10150976559785811_38289247_n.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 918
I have been eyeing Danier for a while. I have family in Canada and I keep debating on getting one. Good to know you like them. :smile:

I have a Danier bag I've using while waiting for a Belen Echandia tote to arrive (it came today...:smile:) and I had no idea there are other Danier-lovers out there! I have family in Canada too...that is where this one came from :smile:

Mizrahi bag from Target. Its made of fabric, and can wash in the washer when dirty. My favorite summer tote and go-to work horse bag.

I bring out the LVs too, but I love this bag so much.

The melie biano is gorgeous! Reminds me of this Linea Pelle
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=39762&vid=1&pid=271151002

Favorite Non-Designer Handbag: Melie Bianco Brandy Satchel in Black (I believe it was inspired by a Ted Baker bag, if I remember correctly). I like that it doesn't look or feel cheap despite the material being faux leather.

How much was it: $72

How often do you use it/what for: I use it almost daily, pretty much everywhere I go. It's functional (plenty of pockets!) and goes well with my outfits.

Favorite brands that aren't designer: Melie Bianco, Steve Madden, ALDO. I also like some bags by Big Buddha and Urban Expressions.

The most you've paid for a handbag: $300

Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: Tignanello
How much was it: it was a gift.
How often do you use it/what for: i use it when i run small errands (like laundry), or when i am in super tourist mode.
Favourite brands that aren't designer: J.Simpson, B. MAKOWSKY (he chooses great leather!)
i don't have a picture on hand, but this link is pretty close:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...oryID=27803#fn=sp=1&spc=26&ruleId=52&slotId=9

1. Favourite Non-Designer Handbag: J. Peterman Counterfeit Mailbag
2. How much was it: Currently retails for $349 but I got it from a thrift shop almost brand new at a value less than $ 10 when converted!
3. How often do you use it/what for: Once a week, and even during heavy rains! I needed to really age it more to get that vintage look of old U.S. Postal Service mailbags
4. Favourite brands that aren't designer: Hmmm... no brand leather bags actually.
5. The most you've paid for a handbag: :biggrin:
6. Attach image(s) for #1 if you can:

Attachments

• j-peterman-mailbag-four-years-after.jpg
    j-peterman-mailbag-four-years-after.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 836
  • black-shirt-with-diy-studded-collar-lanvin-belt-tailored-skinny-pants-14-hole-doc-martens-j-pete.jpg
    black-shirt-with-diy-studded-collar-lanvin-belt-tailored-skinny-pants-14-hole-doc-martens-j-pete.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,026
Reactions: platinum_babie