BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry they are so big!! I played around with a few outfits and since these are the first pics of ardoise, I'll post a few more :smile: Tell me what you think! :smile:

Attachments

• mod10.jpg
    mod10.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 352
  • mod7.jpg
    mod7.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 337
  • mod11.jpg
    mod11.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 359
  • mod12.jpg
    mod12.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 340
  • mod16.jpg
    mod16.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 341
Last ones!! And a butt shot (be kind ladies! :cool:)

Attachments

• mod21.jpg
    mod21.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 320
  • mod19.jpg
    mod19.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 322
  • mod18.jpg
    mod18.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 325
  • mod17.jpg
    mod17.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 326
  • mod20.jpg
    mod20.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 323
^^^ Well I love it! :nuts:

The fit looks perfect on you in my opinion and while you may also be able to wear a 40, I personally like the look of their 42 on you - looks like it fits in all the right places :biggrin:

Thank you for posting so many pics! I love all the outfits and particularly like this colour jacket with black and also with the lighter coloured jeans. Looks like a good neutral :biggrin:

Many congrats! I think you just enabled a lot of girls who were previously on the fence :graucho:

I think the jacket looks great on you (and I love the color of the jacket)
IMHO, there is no doubt that you could wear a 40.
However, it depends on what you are comfortable in and how you want the jacket to fit you - what you want to wear under it - etc.

Congrats on your jacket - it looks gorgeous on you!
:smile:
Thank you! It feels right. I guess I'm in between the 40 and 42. I don't know how much difference there is, but I can move in the 42, zip if needed (although it looks a bit tight), and my shoulders have enough space. The downside is, there is a bit of leeway across the middle of the back, it's not totally fitted there, so I'm guessing I could size down to a 40, not zip, and hope my shoulders still fit, at least when I just wear a light top.
Soooo, having two jackets would really be perfect :lol::nuts::sweatdrop::faint:

Okay see for yourselves... (hides)

Congrats on your jacket South, you look fab with it, be careful, they are very addictive. LOL Love your dress with the jacket. Is the color ardoise?

Aww first of all thank you all so much for your kind words! I'm glad you don't think it's too big in the back or arms :smile:

Thank you! Yes the color is ardoise, it works well with a lot of outfits imho :yahoo:

^^^ Well I love it! :nuts:

The fit looks perfect on you in my opinion and while you may also be able to wear a 40, I personally like the look of their 42 on you - looks like it fits in all the right places :biggrin:

Thank you for posting so many pics! I love all the outfits and particularly like this colour jacket with black and also with the lighter coloured jeans. Looks like a good neutral :biggrin:

Many congrats! I think you just enabled a lot of girls who were previously on the fence :graucho:

Thank you so much! :kiss:
I'm so glad everyone thinks I got the right size. Erica suggested the 42 and at first I thought no way LOL really? But she was right and this thread was also very helpful :hugs:
Black goes really well with it, and solid neutral colors in general. I even paired it w/pink and it looked great I think. Ardoise is a very versatile neutral color with just something extra. :yes:

SOF - Love your jacket and think it's a great fit.

I have owned several different sizes of these jackets and finally realized that for best fit and most comfortable and wearable is to go with the size that best fits your shoulders.

Which on me means the jacket isn't the tighter fit in the waist that I prefer but looks the best (according the my DH).

Enjoy your gorgeous jacket!

Aww first of all thank you all so much for your kind words! I'm glad you don't think it's too big in the back or arms :smile:

Yes the color is ardoise, it works well with a lot of outfits imho :yahoo:

The fit looks great, you can zip it up which is great in winter. I don't find it too big in the back or arms. :smile: But if you want a tighter fit for spring, you can get it in another color and wear it unzipped. That's what i do, having 38 for winter and 36 for spring. :P One jacket is never enough anyway. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.