BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
229422_980.jpg

Well I'm home but it's already dark. As promised the first crappy cell phone pic... more to come when there's daylight! :smile:

Congrats again on your gorgeous jacket! It looks like it's the right fit from the pic you posted. What do you think re:size? Does it feel right?

And thank you so much everyone for your kind comments!:flowers: I truly am blessed to have found many of my HG when it comes to Bal jackets! I think I still want the gray one ... :graucho: and the quilted one ... :shocked: Basically, I am doomed!:lol:

And OMG!!! Geraldine'd jacket = :cloud9:

I was waiting for my quilted jacket to arrive to take a group photo of my jackets but, long story short, I don't think it's happening so here is a pic of a Bal jacket family reunion :lol:
H_addict ~ amazing collection :faint:!! May I ask...

Do you find harder to keep the light color ones from staining??

Also do you need to size down on your quilted jacket?

TIA :cutesy:

Yea, I'm pretty disappointed and now concerned about the quality.
I didn't size up, because the jacket actually fits, I just can't zip it. In fact, the arms are a little loose, it's underneath my arms that feels the slightest bit snug, but I think it's because it's new and not broken in. It's not so tight that I can't comfortably move and lift my arms. It feels great across the shoulders and back which is where I was afraid it might be too small.

I'll take a couple pics of the color in a minute - have to boot up my laptop

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I have never seen that happen before. I think it really must have been a fluke. I have 7 motos and 2 quilted motos and the quality is really good on all of my jackets. Erica will make it right. I have purchased 6 of my motos from her and never had any problems. I can't wait to see your new jacket when it arrives.

I can only assume, but I imagine it's because she isn't a Balenciaga boutique with a stock of garment bags for their RTW line. My jackets from BALNY or Costa Mesa have always come with a garment bag. I've never received a garment bag from any department store or independent small boutique for my Balenciaga purchases, either, but I can only speak for myself. For the difference between $2650 and $1995 or $1775 or whatever, you can get a much nicer jacket sized leather storage bag at Container Store or somewhere. I prefer the ones I've bought myself.

Totally agree! I haven't purchased any jackets from the Balenciaga boutique near me but have purchased 3 of my jackets from department stores and none of them came with Balenciaga garment bags. I don't use them anyway but for the price difference the garment bag wouldn't be a big deal.

H_addict ~ amazing collection :faint:!! May I ask...

Do you find harder to keep the light color ones from staining??

Also do you need to size down on your quilted jacket?

TIA :cutesy:

Hey Tonka I had to size down on both my quilted but that was from last season. I have heard they recut the jackets and that this season you need to order tts.

Hey Tonka I had to size down on both my quilted but that was from last season. I have heard they recut the jackets and that this season you need to order tts.
Thank you megt10! You are always so helpful! I am eyeing the beige color on hgbag, but worry about getting it dirty.:shame:

H-AddicT:Such a beautiful collection, i know i also love the different styles and leathers from all the black one.None of them look like the same, so i am not hoping that they will make a black with rosegold zippers, because i am sure i also would want this!!!

South of France:You look amazing in your new jacket!!!The ardoise is such a neutral colour.I would buy it, if i did not have the canard and some of blue jackets, so that will be too much in the same coulour family.

Congrats again on your gorgeous jacket! It looks like it's the right fit from the pic you posted. What do you think re:size? Does it feel right?

And thank you so much everyone for your kind comments!:flowers: I truly am blessed to have found many of my HG when it comes to Bal jackets! I think I still want the gray one ... :graucho: and the quilted one ... :shocked: Basically, I am doomed!:lol:

And OMG!!! Geraldine'd jacket = :cloud9:

Thank you! It feels right. I guess I'm in between the 40 and 42. I don't know how much difference there is, but I can move in the 42, zip if needed (although it looks a bit tight), and my shoulders have enough space. The downside is, there is a bit of leeway across the middle of the back, it's not totally fitted there, so I'm guessing I could size down to a 40, not zip, and hope my shoulders still fit, at least when I just wear a light top.
Soooo, having two jackets would really be perfect :lol::nuts::sweatdrop::faint:

Okay see for yourselves... (hides)

Attachments

• mod1.jpg
    mod1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 340
  • mod2.jpg
    mod2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 350
  • mod3.jpg
    mod3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 346