BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year and color is this jacket?
attachment.php

I thought that as well at first but unless it's a super long vacation and he is on some deserted island where there is absolutely NO internet connection, then OK. But seriously ... As I said, I am annoyed because I really wanted the jacket.

I would be annoyed too. And probably less zen about it... ;) at least you're covered money-wise. :flowers:

What year and color is this jacket?
attachment.php

I'm not sure, since it can be a little deceptive going by a photo, but I guess it could be biscuit from 2007 or maybe, more likely (?), the biscuit look-a-like/aka "mystery color"/aka cognac that showed up from the warehouse in 2010. That one sort of emerged in the season when other jackets had brass or lead zips. That's my guess!

:woohoo::woohoo::love::love::drool::drool::drool: OMGosh look at that smooshy pile of beautiful bmotos! I think I died and went to heaven!

Thank you for posting, I absolutely love seeing them all together. You have one of the best collections. I want to dive right in!

You are handling the quilted bmoto situation really, really well. If it were me, I would have to go for a long run to work off that stress :lol:. I know it will all work out one way or another. You will have your quilted jacket eventually! Thank goodness you are covered money-wise.

I'm going to go back and look at your jackets some more now :P.

I was waiting for my quilted jacket to arrive to take a group photo of my jackets but, long story short, I don't think it's happening so here is a pic of a Bal jacket family reunion :lol:

Well I'm home but it's already dark. As promised the first crappy cell phone pic... more to come when there's daylight! :smile:

It is hard to tell from the picture. It looks good, but I would love to see more pictures with better lighting.

More importantly, how does it feel? The most important area are the shoulders. Does it feel good there? Is it loose? How does the back look? Can you zip? Do you prefer to zip or not zip?

I'm not sure, since it can be a little deceptive going by a photo, but I guess it could be biscuit from 2007 or maybe, more likely (?), the biscuit look-a-like/aka "mystery color"/aka cognac that showed up from the warehouse in 2010. That one sort of emerged in the season when other jackets had brass or lead zips. That's my guess!

I think it's biscuit from 2007. The rivets are at the bottom of the leather tags, not the top. Bal changed this with the 2008 jackets.

Thank you ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.