BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I saw that and it put a little damper on my steal! Erica's ciel is a re-sale and was listed at a higher price right around the time I bought mine. My ciel was originally from Nordstrom's and must have made it to a dealer in a bundle where the seller found it missing tags and a hanger. While never worn it does have some slight faded patches. I understand this happens with Balenciaga light blues. None of that bothers me in the least. In fact my full price Beige is much dirtier and I haven't hesitated to throw it around. They just look more heavenly and broken in! Susie has a wonderful cleaner that she swears will get out most stuff and I believe her since she's used it on her own jackets. Life is too short for stress to rule.

Meanwhile I must thank all you girlfriends for your taking the time to post your encouragement. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun without you all! - Brunettetiger (you must get one of your own!) , Pilatesworks, purseinsanity, Baerlie, Kai Lien, flower71, crazyaboutbags, Amaryllix and mntncat!!!

I now have an insane collection of Bal moto jackets that doesn't include any black, grey or brown??? Sounds like I need a fourth - don't you think?

Susie wouldn't let me take any pics of her while she was here since she forgot to pack her curling iron. (I'm getting you back!) So I'll post another one of my own. First pic of the new page!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 4,003
divnanataI like all your pictures! you look fantastic in your ciel. congratulations:flowers:

since the temperature here hangs around mid 30F I couldn't resist and took my black leather beauty out for a walk, I zipped it up all the way :graucho: and top it with a huge scarf. Heaven:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.