BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you have got me considering the beige quilted again. In looking at the photos of the moto vs. quilted the colors look a lot different to me. Is it lighting or does the quilted have more brown undertones. Aside from the getting dirty aspect my main concern is that for me beige is not always a good color, it makes me look somewhat washed out. The color of the quilted looks like it might be a lot more flattering. Afterall, I haven't bought a new jacket since my plum last year, lol.

My pic is not great...from my phone...the color is nearly exact to the beige classic. Yes, they are still running a bit bigger this season:smile:

Yesterday I wore my cropped Higgins. It was a gorgeous day in So Cal. and was able to wear a light dress with the jacket. I love the cropped jackets over my dresses better than the longer length.

Meg, love higgins with yellow combo! :tup:

I think this one might be a keeper!! I love it...Beige Quilted sz 34. I'm 5' and 108 lbs. They do run a size bigger than the traditional style...what do you ladies think?

OMG!!! Looks gorgeous on you (I was able to enlarge your pic on my iPad to get a better look) and I am absolutely in love with the beige! From the pics on your site it looks like it's already nicely broken in, vintage-y looking!!:nuts: Is it?? Would love to see it in person. You wear it really well. Keeper for sure!:yes:

Last ones!! And a butt shot (be kind ladies! :cool:)

LOVE it on you! Gorgeous color and the jacket fits you well. I agree with whoever said you may be able to get away with a 40 but it's up to you whether or not you want to zip it up.

H_addict ~ amazing collection :faint:!! May I ask...

Do you find harder to keep the light color ones from staining??

Also do you need to size down on your quilted jacket?

TIA :cutesy:

Thank you, tonka!:hugs:
When I first got the beige, I was afraid to walk out of the house with it on. However, once I wore it for the first time and put a scratch or two on it, I stopped worrying about it. It's my go to color in spring/summer and I can honestly say that I don't have any color transfers/stains on it just yet. I think that it has developed nice patina and just keeps looking better and better with wear. With denim, even though it's light, I don't see me being careful with it at all. It's not as fragile, color-wise, as beige was in my mind so I am looking forward wearing it a ton once spring is here.
I did size down with the quilted jacket but, sadly, it never arrived for me to even try it on.

H-AddicT:Such a beautiful collection, i know i also love the different styles and leathers from all the black one.None of them look like the same, so i am not hoping that they will make a black with rosegold zippers, because i am sure i also would want this!!!

Baerlie, thank you! Sending all the good luck vibes your way in hopes that you will some day find black with bronze! Such versatile hardware! You scored two one of the most sought after colors recently. I have no doubt in my mind you will find black with bronze eventually!:flowers:

AHHHHHHHHH! I just pulled the trigger on a beige quilted moto! This will be my first jacket! Well, I had a Canard size 40 awhile back, but it was way too big on my shoulders and returned it. Based on that and the couple of other jackets that I have tried on, I am a size 38. So I ordered size 36 per E's instructions. I am so excited for this color and jacket. I really hope that this size fits. My weight has been fluctuating so much lately, I am a bit nervous.

AHHHHHHHHH! I just pulled the trigger on a beige quilted moto! This will be my first jacket! Well, I had a Canard size 40 awhile back, but it was way too big on my shoulders and returned it. Based on that and the couple of other jackets that I have tried on, I am a size 38. So I ordered size 36 per E's instructions. I am so excited for this color and jacket. I really hope that this size fits. My weight has been fluctuating so much lately, I am a bit nervous.

:yahoo: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some mod pics!!!:yahoo:

Yesterday's outfit with 09 khaki

outfit.jpg

H-Addict:Oh yes, the quilted in two colours is beautiful, but i did not trust me to buy it, because i think you must be dressed perfect that it looks so good!!!Lol, one day, Balenciaga will maybe make a black with rosegold hardware.

******:The quilted in beige looks amating on you !!!Just made for you!!!

Saira1214:Congratulation on your first jacket.I will see a lot of pictures from it, when you have it.I am sure you will love it !!!

Megt10:I do agree to H-Addict, that neutral higgins just looks perfect with the shiny yellow!!!I really love it on you !!!

Yay!!!! Can't wait for pics :biggrin:

I think this one might be a keeper!! I love it...Beige Quilted sz 34. I'm 5' and 108 lbs. They do run a size bigger than the traditional style...what do you ladies think?

OMG seriously??? You are killing me!!! I need this beige quilted jacket!! So they run the same as the quilted jackets from last year right? A size larger then the motos? Gorgeous! More photos please!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.