Come see my customized St Louis GM! ***pics***

^ Thanks!! So fun to revisit this thread, thank you for reviving it - I must admit my St Louis hasnt seen the light of day lately but I still love it! I was at the Goyard boutique in SF recently and it made me fall back in love with the brand all over again!

I love it on you K! After my long stint with Balenciaga (boo to the recent price increase and decrease in giant hardware size), I am here in Goyard, trying to add variety to my purse collection. Just bought a Navy GM, but it overwhelms me (great for my work at the gym though). The size is perfect for your taller frame. Hope you take it out again soon!

I love it on you K! After my long stint with Balenciaga (boo to the recent price increase and decrease in giant hardware size), I am here in Goyard, trying to add variety to my purse collection. Just bought a Navy GM, but it overwhelms me (great for my work at the gym though). The size is perfect for your taller frame. Hope you take it out again soon!

Roey I bet the GM looks smashing on you! You've got a KILLER body and the bag would just accentuate your figure! You are nuts:biggrin:

I wasn't a fan of the white and looking at your pics with the colour combo stripes made me think a white is in my future:lol: It's so nicely done and really wows the bag. I am in lurve! :P

The GM will be more fun to use anyway...;)

We need to do a Goyard outing at SCP soon!

Did I miss something? SCP has Goyard? Huh? Say WHAT?!
Did you forget to invite me? lol I'd be there in a FLASHHHHHHhhhhhhh.
YW on reviving the thread. I wanted to see what pics I have missed out on.
This deserves to be stickied!

roey - I totally agree with PSS, I'm sure the navy GM looks great on you! Have you posted modeling pics anywhere?

PSS - The only Goyard boutique is in San Francisco, but of course Barneys in BH carries them. ahertz, oogie and I all live in So Cal, are you in the area too?

Yup, it's in my thread titled Reds.

That's the next color I'm eying in the PM size.

roey - I totally agree with PSS, I'm sure the navy GM looks great on you! Have you posted modeling pics anywhere?

PSS - The only Goyard boutique is in San Francisco, but of course Barneys in BH carries them. ahertz, oogie and I all live in So Cal, are you in the area too?

I have a house in Palm Springs and I come down to shop. I met a few ladies from another forum and we all had a mini get together. It was wonderful and the women were drop dead gorgeous! You know who you are!:biggrin:
I'd definitely come to play if i were in the States when you meet up:nuts:

Did I miss something? SCP has Goyard? Huh? Say WHAT?!
Did you forget to invite me? lol I'd be there in a FLASHHHHHHhhhhhhh.
YW on reviving the thread. I wanted to see what pics I have missed out on.
This deserves to be stickied!

I think what I meant was that the "goyard girls" needed a SCP outing. But it was a long time ago...who knows what I meant!