Come see my customized St Louis GM! ***pics***

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
It took 5 weeks but it's finally here, please wave hello to my new white St Louis GM! :yahoo:

I went into Barneys planning to get yellow without customization, but the white just looked so fresh. And the white background was begging for customization. As you can see I went for super-preppy colors :P Since I live in LA, I'm hoping to carry it year-round.

I love my Neverfull MM because it's so light and easy to carry, and I hope this will be too! ;)

First photo, without flash:
goyard1.jpg

Now, with flash:
goyard2.jpg

^^ I just bought a Whilte GM as well... mine will similiar to yours (I think), except I used rasberry/violet colors... also I didn't want to use my initials (BC), so I just have one big "B"... we'll see, it looked nice on paper!!

OMG...I LOVE IT! Your bag looks awesome, and great modeling shots girl! You are rocking that bag!

Mine should be back tomorrow or Tuesday, and I totally agree about customizing the white:smile: I got black and silver on mine with one big "A" on it instead of my initials as well....if I love it, I am going to order the black on black GM (my white is the PM) with some painting for my winter tote as well:smile:

Thank you damierlover and birkel!

bethc and ryrybaby12, I can't wait to see your white GMs too! I honestly don't think there's a custom color combo that wouldn't look great against white. The waiting is the hardest part, isn't it? :sweatdrop:

LOVE it, congrats!!!! jeez, i am dying for a white GM, but i'm just too petite, i'm only 5'3" and it hangs down so far on my body, below my hips/booty, so it just dwarfs me....you look amazing and not at all "dwarfed" like i do....FAB!

I love the colors! It's like an RL preppy, not Lilly Pulitzer southern preppy, which I find so great and fresh. Enjoy it! You'll def be toting it all year round :smile: