Asian eyelid surgery

Vk82 - I'm a Singaporean....! I saw your comment in the nose surgery saying that you plan to go Korea 2 years ltr... I wanna do it next year feb before school reopens..... In April.. Don't want ppl to know tt I did smth to my face. Haha!

Vk82 - I'm a Singaporean....! I saw your comment in the nose surgery saying that you plan to go Korea 2 years ltr... I wanna do it next year feb before school reopens..... In April.. Don't want ppl to know tt I did smth to my face. Haha!
i'm still in the process of researching and finding the right clinic for me :smile:

Hi, Everyone:

I am going to Seoul from Canada on Dec 6 to get my double eyelids. I also think to get epi (outter corner cut) to make my eyes bigger.

Currently plan to visit:
ITEM
Regen
YNY Beauty
Cinderrela

Anyone will be going around same time? any comments on the clinics above. those are actually my summary from reading all threads here.

Hi, Everyone:

I am going to Seoul from Canada on Dec 6 to get my double eyelids. I also think to get epi (outter corner cut) to make my eyes bigger.

Currently plan to visit:
ITEM
Regen
YNY Beauty
Cinderrela

Anyone will be going around same time? any comments on the clinics above. those are actually my summary from reading all threads here.

Hi,

I'm going on 29th Nov to 9th Dec for eyelid surgery at Baroyl kangnam plastic surgery. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks :smile:

Hi, Im frm Spore too
are u still doing it nxt yr in feb ?
if yes may i knw when u'll be departing ? probably we could be a travel buddy, share accomodation costs & can look out for each other ?
afterall we 'll be heading to a country with language barrier to have surgery done, probably it feels abit better to have a companion :smile:

Cheers

hi all,
I just got my eyes done in LA, but for some reason the swelling in my right eye doesn't seem to be subsiding. Has anybody else experienced this same problem? Is it something I should be concerned about? I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor, but thought I'd ask around in the meantime.

After reading all the posts and I wanted to add something. I had my eyes done a year ago in mok-dong south Korea. It was the DST method and it cost me $550 USD. My surgeon first used the laser to remove a little fat on the eyes and used the double suture method to lift the eyes. I didn't go to apgujungdong because they charge so much and the results can be mixed. It shocks me how much some of you paid. I think the surgeries costs more in apgujungdong because it's supposed to be the Beverly Hills of Korea. But I heard that if you get any other procedures done (like a nose job) they throw the eye surgery in for free.
I speak Korean fluently so I guess that helped. The best places to go is where a lot of ajumas go. I guess i am one too since I have two children. I had the surgery done because after you gain weight ( having two kids ) and lose it, your eyes starts to droop. (it happened to me) I still look like myself but more awake and not tired. Eye surgeries are such a common thing in Korea so most doctors are great at it. If I can give any advice on this matter, don't go for the hype of nice offices, you are paying for that. I don't have the doctors info but if anyone is traveling to Korea this year for their surgery I can get it for you. They do not speak English but if your Korean and have family there I am sure they can translate for you. One interesting note, the doctor plays Celine Dion while he performs the surgery. He will also ask you if you want anything else done, just say no. They all ask that question. I think if you have average Asian eyes DST method is the best because the recovery time is fast and you will still look like yourself. I have seen really bad eye jobs in korea and almost all of them were the cut version. And after some years the upper eyelid will start to hollow out and make you look old. Good luck.

Pm me your email if want photos. I will email it to you.
Hi coco, do you mind sharing your before and after photos?

and can I have a name of the clinic as well/
?

cheers

Hihi, is ptosis correction safe and scar-free? A doctor I consulted recommended this procedure to me, an I'm unsure...
Ptosis correction is not risk-free. I read a lot of people sleep with their eyes open for about two weeks to a month after the surgery. Some unlucky ones end up never being able to close their eyes when they sleep. Think this way. There is no plastic surgery that is risk-free.

Reactions: catria