Asian eyelid surgery

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for the past couple of months, and found the information on this forum so helpful. I wanted to provide my experience at Banobagi, where I underwent double eyelid surgery back in May of this year.

Even though I have relatively fatty eyelids, Dr. Park assured me that I was best suited for the double embedding technique. I'm really glad I went with this option as my eyes recovered quickly - I met up with a group of Koreans (who are more perceptive to PS) three days after the surgery and they couldn't even tell that I got work done!

I opted for a very natural fold, and am extremely pleased with the outcome. I know that Banobagi isn't the most popular clinic for eyes, but Dr. Park is very skilled and professional. He understood what I wanted but focused on what would look best for my face. The procedure itself took less than 20 minutes and the most painful part was the injections. The clinic provided great after-service: I met with the doctor immediately after my stitches were removed, and once more before I left the country.

If anyone has specific questions, please let me know :smile:

TK

Hello,
I'm going to Korea to teuimps august 21 till august 30
I'm korean 29 yo .looking for travel buddy.

Also wondering how your surgery went?

I'm thinking of going for 3 weeks in fall 2016 (so far off I know but I need to save money first) I thought I'd consult with Dream and Wannabe for some kind of epicanthoplasty to raise my mongolian folds. Definitely going to Dr. Park at Oz for calf resection (that's why the 3 weeks) if anyone else is wanting to wait that long, I'm so looking for travel buddies :biggrin:

Hi everyone,
Have anyone heard of Plaza Clinic in Japan? Looking for double eyelid surgery, but couldn't find much reviews on their work. If anyone have been there, or knows anything about the clinic, please let me know.
Thanks!

Has anyone heard anything about Laprin and their "royal eye surgery"? http://laprin.imhostings.co.kr/sub/eye_nose_surgery/eye_nose_surgery_01.html

It's supposed to be a 3 in 1 kind of deal with no excisions? It looks really interesting but i'm finding it hard to find anything about it online.

Also has anyone else heard of "Answer" PS clinic? I'm consulting with them now and they seem really nice and professional, but I also can't find much about them online.

Thanks guys!

hey all-
there have been some posts about this in the "asian nose job" thread

Asian nose job - Page 61 - The Purse Forum

and wanted to make a separate thread for it!!

if anyone is interested or has gone through the procedure please let us know how it went! im thinking of going to Korea later this summer so if you have clinics/dr's/etc you'd like to recommend then please do so..!

if anyone else is planning on getting this procedure then maybe we can talk about it or buddy up (it's cheaper in korea if you bring a buddy to the consults)

I knew that it would be better to bring a friend when I get the consultation so I did and both of us got surgery together on the same day. We actullay got the identical surgery and both are very satisfied! :smile:

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for the past couple of months, and found the information on this forum so helpful. I wanted to provide my experience at Banobagi, where I underwent double eyelid surgery back in May of this year.

Even though I have relatively fatty eyelids, Dr. Park assured me that I was best suited for the double embedding technique. I'm really glad I went with this option as my eyes recovered quickly - I met up with a group of Koreans (who are more perceptive to PS) three days after the surgery and they couldn't even tell that I got work done!

I opted for a very natural fold, and am extremely pleased with the outcome. I know that Banobagi isn't the most popular clinic for eyes, but Dr. Park is very skilled and professional. He understood what I wanted but focused on what would look best for my face. The procedure itself took less than 20 minutes and the most painful part was the injections. The clinic provided great after-service: I met with the doctor immediately after my stitches were removed, and once more before I left the country.

If anyone has specific questions, please let me know :smile:

TK

Thanks for sharing! What made you choose Dr Park at Banobagi for eyes instead of Dr Lee? Curious how you chose your doctor :smile: