Asian eyelid surgery

Hi, I'm so excited to find out this forum. I'm from Toronto and plannig to go to Seoul for revision eyelidplasty maybe in Sept, currently looking for the best surgeon there. My biggest concern is the scar from 1st surgery.

As the result, I heard that Dr. Cho In Chang at Bandoeye plastic surgery clinic is the most experience doctor who's specialized in eye area (revision), and also the most expensive too. Does anyone know about this doctor? His web -- www.bandoeyeps.com

Anyone planning to go to Seoul this year?
Kings
Have you dones your revision with dr. Cho in Chang?
Can you share your experience? Thanks.

Anyone here have the same problems like me where one eyelid is visibly higher than the other? Any reputable surgeons in Canada that you guys can recommend?

1e588fda.jpg

Hello people,

Had my eyes and nose done at ITEM clinic last friday. The nose and eyes already looking good even though its still swollen and a little bruising can be seen. I was at the subway this afternoon and this ajumma approached me and told me that my eyes looks nice.

I will update more after I got my cast and stitches removed. You guys can email me at XXX if you have any questions. ;)

Can I ask what did you do for your nose? Was it your first surgery on the nose? How are you recovering? Would you recommend them? Thanks!! :smile:

Can I ask what did you do for your nose? Was it your first surgery on the nose? How are you recovering? Would you recommend them? Thanks!! :smile:

Hi doll, I have before and after pictures and my experience including the procedures I had here http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-fitness/looking-for-good-plastic-surgeons-in-seoul-707503.html.

I'd definitely recommend them. I'm not advertising for this clinic but I really love the way they treat the patients. Doctors are really nice. And yes, it is my first nose job :smile:

Hey guys,i finally Did it, I have Eyelid now.
I thought i should share my experience here. because i was once desperate to get an info too.
I wanted to do the surgery since i was 16 but my mom was very cautious, so everytime i beg her she`d be like i`ll help you with the cost but you must make the right decision- where and what hospital ECT.... so took me 5 years to figure out carefully.
I was reading through this blog before i went to Korea too. (all pages) i know im lame.

Thank god, i had mongolian a friend who studies there. otherwise Hotels in Seoul city is expensive.
I suggest you guys Do not worry about what the webpages say.
But just get your *** up in Seoul. There was a longest street with full of Cosmetic Surgery Clinics. over 1000 probly. you cant even tell which one is good cuz they were all good.

All korean girls looked like a doll to me. You can barely see a girl without an eyelid.

I did my Eyelid surgery at Banobagi clinic.
Part incision- $1500 korean money. so its like $1350 canadian Dollar.

i got there on the 11 th dec. i did my surgery on Dec.13.2011
took my stitches out after 3 days, because My plane was on the Dec18 th.

it been 3 weeks already. I am absolutely loving the result. Its still in the process of scar healing but i just apply a shadow so noone can tell. Specially If you live in a land of White people who doesnt know why there is such a thing as eyelid surgery or they dont even know eyelid surgery existed (its so much easier) my canadian girlfriend saw me, she comment: HOw did you apply your eyemake up you look different, lookin good girl. .... ahhahahah i was like ahhaha yea i tried something different.

anyways i wasted 20 mins of my valueble time writing about how satisfied i am,
Hope this helps. So my suggestion is, just go there.its a waste of time searching.

If you maybe have any questions. i can reply you, if its not too long long questions. :smile: so good luck girls.

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
if i already have double eye lid but i wanna lengthen the eyes , what surgery is that called? has anyone done that?

To lengthen your eyes, there are two ways of lengthening. The first one is called epicanthoplasty to lengthen the beginning part of your eyes. the second one is called lateral-canthoplasty to lengthen the end part of your eyes.

Hi,I'm a new member seeking information for eyelid surgery reconstruction. Has anyone experienced an unsatisfactory post-surgery result and managed to make a successful reconstruction surgery? Is it possible that the double eyelid surgery with fullincision method can be redone? I'm very dissapointed w/ my result...I had the surgery on 6 dec 2011 and asked for a tapered crease...but what happened instead is the inner corner is still higher than outer corner...it looks more like parallel to one another. I also wanted to lower my inner corner,but then my crease line became very deep and unnatural, bcos my surgeon cut too much skin and fat,it also left scar which looks very visible,deep and not flat. If anyone has any information about this, I am deeply grateful as this is very important to me...especially worries,sassychic09,bwei and others member in here who ever done revision,plis sharing :smile:thank u

Hi,I'm a new member seeking information for eyelid surgery reconstruction. Has anyone experienced an unsatisfactory post-surgery result and managed to make a successful reconstruction surgery? Is it possible that the double eyelid surgery with fullincision method can be redone? I'm very dissapointed w/ my result...I had the surgery on 6 dec 2011 and asked for a tapered crease...but what happened instead is the inner corner is still higher than outer corner...it looks more like parallel to one another. I also wanted to lower my inner corner,but then my crease line became very deep and unnatural, bcos my surgeon cut too much skin and fat,it also left scar which looks very visible,deep and not flat. If anyone has any information about this, I am deeply grateful as this is very important to me...especially worries,sassychic09,bwei and others member in here who ever done revision,plis sharing :smile:thank u

Hello,

please remember you are only on 1 month plus post op. There are still swelling. Please wait for 3~6months to see a better results. WHere did you get it done? And where do you live?

hi all,
I just got my eyes done in LA, but for some reason the swelling in my right eye doesn't seem to be subsiding. Has anybody else experienced this same problem? Is it something I should be concerned about? I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor, but thought I'd ask around in the meantime.

hi, just wondering, but which doctor in LA did your eyes? looking for a surgeon in LA area. thanks!

Hi coco, do you mind sharing your before and after photos?

and can I have a name of the clinic as well/
?

cheers
Hi coco,
I'm looking for DST method too and will be in Seoul from 15-18th Feb. Can you drop me a mail at sylng77(at)gmail(dot)com to inform on your doctor and clinic/hospital, many thanks!

Hello , im also curious about the DST method . One being . Does it hold up better if you get magic epi along with DST or is it safer to go with partial incision method for a crease that will be long lasting?