Burberry on sale soon?

burberry is an england brand. why is it more expensive in australia?

Everything is more expensive in Australia. Our retail prices are set higher to start with plus add the GST onto that.

Hundred and one excuses on why. Some even said that, Australia is so far from anyone else and the population and demand is not that high.

For us down here, thank god for online shopping.

Burberry does not do price adjustments as far as I am aware, at least they do not at the stores. It is on the receipt so I would guess the same stands true for online purchases as well.

So i just visited burberry today and they are on sale, plenty of nice coat are on 50%. i got myself a double breasted raglan trench in red! Will post pictures in few days. Wish i have more moolah i would have bought few more jacket and coats. Anyway what do you guys think of a man wearing a red trench coat? I've never seen it on a man

Bloomingdales in-store only, had some trenches and some of the quilted jackets for 30% off right now. I saw the same trench (which I got from Bloomies this morning) and zip up quilted jacket in Nordstroms private access site for their presale online for about the same prices ($699 for trench with removable wool liner and $350ish for the quilted jacket). Other non-lined trenches were on sale for about $699, too. Nordstrom presale starts tues so I'm going to take a look to see what's in the stores.