The BE Waiting Lounge....

WOW! It's SUPERB! And you'll probably still be using it when you're 98 years old That wallet is going to LAST. Congratulations, Bags!

[
:woohoo:

QUOTE=BAGSLOVERsg011;19047771]My package came in the mail yesterday....it's the BEautiful Black Crash Wallet.:love:[/QUOTE]

I think you should lounge around in here just to see what everyone else is lounging around waiting for!

I'll pop in to see, especially the BEC bags that others come up with. On the reveals, sometimes I wonder, "Now why didn't I think of that?". There are some fabulous bags coming down the pike.

My package came in the mail yesterday....it's the BEautiful Black Crash Wallet.:love:

This is gorgeous! Bonnie, looks like old black crash to me. The newer is more like Larke describes it, like rain drops have splattered on the leather but the older is crinkle-y looking. Darn that wallet is pretty. Makes me want one! :lol:

:doggie: <--- This is me running away very very fast!

YAY!

Baglover! Gorgeous new wallet! Black crash is just such a special leather!

Shaznayk....should be a gorgeous bag on the way to you...

My last two BECs just posted as being completed and headed to London...so YAY!

Thank you ladies!

Moonfancy, this wallet is definitely a keeper.

Shaznayk, can't wait to see your Cafe Late TMA.

Bonnie, not sure if it's the old or the new crash. My Black Crash Hold Me has the 'rain drop splatters'(as tlloveshim described). The black crash leather on the wallet is definitely more crinkly.

Not sure about the coin purses but it's my understanding that they went into production last Friday. En route from atelier to UK office are (1) cobalt sheen LM Midi that I bought in sample sale that had loose stitching on the drawband so I had them sent it back to Marco to fix before sending it to me (2) Zebra pony hair Inspire Me Mini w/red ss matte leather trim (3) Cafe Latte pebbled luxe TMA Midi w/custom lining (4) Black Patent London Tote Midi and (5) Glossy Midnight Blue Hug Me w/custom lining.

Last edited: