Prada Australia

From my experience, the classic line such as the Saffiano, Tessuto and Calf leather doesn't go on sale at Prada... depending how popular a seasonal item is, it may or may not go on sale.

From my knowledge, as what terri_berri said, the classic line doesnt go on sale but the seasonal ones do. The last sale in the Chadstone boutique was in April (if I do remember it correctly. I remember seeing it during Easter).

thanks il take a look at the classic lines :smile:

Hi, guys i just check 5th ave website and likeing Tessuto & Saffiano Roll Wristlet soooo much. But i need a bit more info and even better more photos of the interior. I just want to know if there is a credit card slots and how many ??? any zipper compartment etc. Not sure if sydney store got the stock or not. anyone can help.. would be very greatful !!

i'm not sure if the Australian Prada stores have it - but i just did a dummy order and shipping came down to 57, so 341.20 AUD all up - which is prob going to be cheaper than the prices if any at the Australian Stores

Hi, guys i just check 5th ave website and likeing Tessuto & Saffiano Roll Wristlet soooo much. But i need a bit more info and even better more photos of the interior. I just want to know if there is a credit card slots and how many ??? any zipper compartment etc. Not sure if sydney store got the stock or not. anyone can help.. would be very greatful !!

Do you know the product codes? Ring the stores and ask. Martin Pl's store is helpful. DJs store never answer the phone!