CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

These are some random stuff that I got this summer

Tye-Dye Silk Scarf

DSC03012.JPG

My mom liked it a lot too, so then I got another one in a slightly different color

DSC03094.JPG

Gold earrings with semi-precious stones

DSC03037.jpg

Headbands

Headbands.jpg

Last edited:
Some cheaper everyday shoes:

See by Chloe Barcellona Flats in Bronze Leather

Chloe.Barcellonaflats.jpg

Sam Edelman Strappy Sandals in Black Leather and Jewels
- Funny thing is that I got these sandals here on sale at Brown's for about 150$ and then a month later I wore these in China (Shanghai) and I saw the EXACT same shoes, as well as in silver color, in some fake store. Then the girl selling the shoes gave me this look, she had such a smirk on her face when she was looking down at my shoes. I was so appalled lol. Here I am, wearing the real shoes, and some girl thinks I'm wearing her knock-offs! I guess I'm used to these gestures from people when I wear my Louboutins, but I really didn't expect it from my cheaper shoes. I didn't know they were sought after and copied as well.

SamEdelman.Sandals.jpg

Repetto's Classic BB Flats in Black Patent Leather
- To be honest, Repetto's shoes aren't *THAT* comfy. The sole is really thin so your feet get pounded on from all the shock that it now absorbs. Also, the leather starts to get all wrinkled inside and out. As you can see, I only wore these a few times before taking pix and they already started to wrinkle everywhere.

Repetto.BB.box2.jpg Repetto.BB.jpg

Some Tiffany's items:

I have much praise for Tiffany's new leather goods collection and as a disclaimer, I have NO affiliation with the company or whatsoever. I'm a genuine admirer of the brand's new collection. However, I'm surprised to see some people saying that the handbags and accessories are "not worth it" or "over-priced." Honestly, I haven't seen a better designer collection out these days, but Tiffany's leather goods have blown me away. I traveled all the way to the States (Boston) this summer because Canada won't be getting the line in until later (and 3 months later, we still don't have them...) just to take a better look at them IRL and they were magnificent in quality and detail.

The collection is by the designers from Lambertson & Truex, which Tiffany bought over recently. All the designs are clean, simple, and at affordable prices. Now some people may argue with me saying they're "over-priced," and here are my reasonings for why they are not:

1. All items are lined in either gorgeous turquoise satin (evening bags/clutches) or leather (everyday handbags). Now I haven't seen many *all* leather handbags with *complete* leather lining from premiere designers that run around 1K.
Take LV for example, much of the current mono and damier pieces are essentially all canvas with some leather trim and already it starts ~700$??? And nothing really comes to my mind for all leather lined LV bags... Wait, the croc Motard? Yes, and that's only 13 500$. Basically ALL leather inside and out LV bags nowadays will run around 5000$, roughly (and even so, my Motard Biker which cost 4500$ was only lined in cotton canvas...). Don't get me wrong, I have several LV pieces, but just the fact that leather requires more processing forces me to give extra points to Tiffany.

2. EVERY hardware piece is engraved with the company's name and is polished and coated in platinum.

3. Most pieces are made in Italy. I think some others in Spain and South Africa for exotic pieces.

4. Attention to detail: smooth glazing, even stitching, pockets, zippers...etc

I hope this is convincing enough that Tiffany's new collection is at least something to look into. It's hard for a company to dive into a market saturated with logos and brands, and being the new-comer into the game, I think Tiffany has done very well in choosing classic, versatile pieces to promote the brand.

Please welcome my new fav go-to handbag of choice:

Taylor Hobo in Brown Leather
- Lined in turquoise calf leather

100_4359.jpg 100_4360.jpg 100_4362.jpg 100_4365.jpg 100_4379.jpg

Last edited:
Tiffany Continental Wallet in Red Crocodile
- Lined in turquoise satin and leather (not shown)
- Beautiful berry red and has MANY compartments, I couldn't resist not buying it :P

100_4384.jpg

Tiffany.Continental.Croc.Red.jpg

100_4391.jpg

100_4389.jpg

100_4395.jpg

Last edited:
^Thanks for all the comments everyone. And the photos are all thanks to Photoshop!:love: I'm nothing without this program lol, and for a while I didn't have it, which is why some pix are really bad (together with my camera gone at my parents' place).

Another Tiffany item which I recently gave away to my cousin:

Tiffany Crown Key Pendant with 0.13 Carat Diamonds in 18K Rose Gold
- Length of pendant 1.5" and chain is 16" for reference

DSC02988.2.jpg

DSC02991.2.jpg

DSC03004.2.jpg

DSC03005.2.jpg