CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

My Dries Van Noten items:

DVN FW10 Runway Silk Clutch with Crocodile Trim in Turquoise
- Absolutely stunning hand-made bag with all embroidery individually sewn on and comes with a metal chain if you want to wear it on the shoulder.
Also available in pink and brown silk print, as well as all black or brown leather, but I think the turquoise version is the most beautiful :P

View attachment 1281106 View attachment 1281107 View attachment 1281109 View attachment 1281108

love this one! where did you buy this one? grtz

so you got the jacket from Luisa Via Roma.
how much did Fexdex charge you for import/duty fees & brokerage fee?
i've been really hesitant buying from Luisa Via Roma due to import/duty & other fees.

^Thank you :smile:

I'll post a few more items before leaving for tonight.

Hmmm... Let's change the mood a little from shoes.
This is my newest conquest, a self-present that I ordered a couple of days ago:

Rick Owens Gleam Jacket in black "Vintage" leather (I think that's the wash...)
A/W10 collection
Size 40, Made in Italy
Outside: 90% lambskin, 10% wool
Inside: 45% cotton, 40% rayon, 15% silk

View attachment 1280539View attachment 1280540 View attachment 1280541 View attachment 1280542 View attachment 1280543

what a stunning collection cec! and you are so gorgeous and wear everything so well! i love all of your LVs and CLs and JCs... okay i love them all! :heart:

Thanks for dropping by Phiphi! I love your CLs and Chanels too! :P

love this one! where did you buy this one? grtz

Hi there! The Dries Van Noten Silk Clutch was bought at Mona Moore. I think they're all sold out though at least at the Montreal boutique... but maybe you can call the one in Venice, CA and ask???
Here's a pic of the other types available
Silk - Brown, Pink, Turquoise
Croc leather - Yellow, Black (not shown)
attachment.php

Nice pics! How did you get the LV Leopard Scarf to look like a purse?

Ooh la la at the bikini pic! :P :graucho:

Any modeling pics of this?

Hey Arnott!!! How are you?!?! haven't talked to you in ages! Hope you're doing well!
I saw it on the LV website, it shows you how to fold and wear the scarves in different ways. Basically, I just tied 2 opposite ends together, then the other 2 opposite ends (like a real hobo bag lol).

haha! remember when we had the LV thread that had many of us going practically naked but with our LVs covering our private parts? the bikini pic with my MC speedy was actually my attempt at participating in the thread cuz I wasn't brave enough to go totally nude LOL. Good thing I was too late in posting cuz that thread got taken down :lolots:

Nope, but when I have time, I'll do some Marni hat shots!

Amazing collection & gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you lehua9! Please drop by again for more pix soon! :graucho:

Attachments

• DVN.clutches.jpg
    DVN.clutches.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2,694
FW09 Burberry Wool/Cashmere Winter Coat
- Comes with detachable fox fur collar

I saw this coat originally on Saks and I loved the look!

attachment.php

Normally I don't buy Burberry stuff, but I was sold on this coat. I immediately called up my local Burberry boutique to see if they have it in stock and they did in my size too :yahoo: Next day, went to try on the jacket and it was beautiful! I had it slightly altered (length and sleeves) however. Unless it's for a special occasion, I don't really use the fur collar cuz it's too big and dramatic....

Sorry, no pix of the hanger and nice packaging stuff either cuz they're at my apartment (currently at my parents' home) and I didn't take pix of this jacket until today. Boots are FW10 Prada (see next post) for reference.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Burberry.WinterCoat.front.jpg
    Burberry.WinterCoat.front.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 2,757
  • Burberry.WinterCoat.inside.jpg
    Burberry.WinterCoat.inside.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 2,744
  • Burberry.WinterCoat.back.jpg
    Burberry.WinterCoat.back.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,740
  • Burberry.WinterCoat.Jan16_11.jpg
    Burberry.WinterCoat.Jan16_11.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 2,765
  • Picture 1.1.jpg
    Picture 1.1.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 2,764
Here's a modeling pic of the same FW10 Prada "Platform" boots. I actually had to get the shaft shortened as well cuz of my darn shortness! haha (I'm 5'2 for reference and 110 lbs).
Sorry for the dirty mirror... :Push:

attachment.php

Louis Vuitton Soupcon Rond in Tortoise Glitter
- Western version for reference
- Handmade in Italy

I absolutely LOVE the look and fit of my other Honey Glitter pair (see previous posts), so I got another pair in the same style. LV absolutely makes the best sunnies (all handmade, polarized, and anti-scratch) and there's no turning back to any other brand once you've tried LV's. This pair has regular lens (I don't think Soupcons rond have the landscape version though...?). Although I don't find a significant difference between their Landscape vs regular sunnies (other than 50$ price difference lol). It's supposed to be all that much better, color enhancing, adds sharpness, definition....etc. I dunno, I can't tell with my Landscape Obsessions :shrugs:
Also, all of my LV sunnies are LV's so called "Western" version for caucasian faces. I prefer these instead of the "Eastern" version (even though I'm obviously Asian lol...). Must be my nose-bridge....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LV.SoupconRond.Tortoise.jpg
    LV.SoupconRond.Tortoise.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 2,657
  • LV.SoupconRond.Tortoise0.jpg
    LV.SoupconRond.Tortoise0.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2,682
  • Prada.PlatformBoots.Jan16_11.jpg
    Prada.PlatformBoots.Jan16_11.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2,686
Last edited:
A few little hints at what my next CL will be... :graucho:

1. First seen on FW10 Ruffian runway show:
attachment.php

2. Then seen on major magazine ads:
Credit to the following (left to right)
- Dress to Kill with Amanda Laine
- Harper's Bazaar with Cameron Diaz
- Flare (model?)
- Dakota Fanning (Vogue?)
attachment.php

3. Then arrived in boutiques and online:
Credit: Pictures from Net-a-Porter and Luisa Via Roma
attachment.php

So will it be Ronfifi (bootie) or Ronfifi Supra (OTK boot)?
What color? Black, Brown, Navy, Military (green), or Mustard?
What material? Leather, Suede, or Flannel?

Stay tuned!!! :P
I'll post pix in a couple of days when I get back to my apartment cuz the package is still there.

Attachments

• Ruffian.FW10.jpg
    Ruffian.FW10.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 2,652
  • Ronfifi.ads.jpg
    Ronfifi.ads.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 2,650
  • desktop.collage2.jpg
    desktop.collage2.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 2,656
Hey Arnott!!! How are you?!?! haven't talked to you in ages! Hope you're doing well!
I saw it on the LV website, it shows you how to fold and wear the scarves in different ways. Basically, I just tied 2 opposite ends together, then the other 2 opposite ends (like a real hobo bag lol).

haha! remember when we had the LV thread that had many of us going practically naked but with our LVs covering our private parts? the bikini pic with my MC speedy was actually my attempt at participating in the thread cuz I wasn't brave enough to go totally nude LOL. Good thing I was too late in posting cuz that thread got taken down :lolots:

Nope, but when I have time, I'll do some Marni hat shots!

Well I sent you a PM back in June and never got a reply back! :P It was when you were about to come to Vancouver and I was asking about that.

Yes, how could I forget that thread! :lolots: That was so long ago from 2007 I think!

I'm good. My newest fave bag is the Bloomsbury PM! What's new with you?

Well I sent you a PM back in June and never got a reply back! :P It was when you were about to come to Vancouver and I was asking about that.

Yes, how could I forget that thread! :lolots: That was so long ago from 2007 I think!

I'm good. My newest fave bag is the Bloomsbury PM! What's new with you?

Oh no!!! :Push: I remember now! I was really busy that night and then I delayed replying back and it must've slipped my mind! Omg, I'm soooooooo sorry!

Yeah, I went to Vancouver in the summer for a month and it was beautiful!!! The food, the shopping, the city, and the people are extremely kind. So different than how I remembered it as a kid...

Oh I like the Bloomsbury, looks like a very functional bag! I haven't shopped at LV in ages... :sweatdrop: I kinda diverged from LV as you can probably see LOL I blame the shoes! They're keeping me away from LV! :P

FW09 Burberry Wool/Cashmere Winter Coat
- Comes with detachable fox fur collar

I saw this coat originally on Saks and I loved the look!

attachment.php

Normally I don't buy Burberry stuff, but I was sold on this coat. I immediately called up my local Burberry boutique to see if they have it in stock and they did in my size too :yahoo: Next day, went to try on the jacket and it was beautiful! I had it slightly altered (length and sleeves) however. Unless it's for a special occasion, I don't really use the fur collar cuz it's too big and dramatic....

Sorry, no pix of the hanger and nice packaging stuff either cuz they're at my apartment (currently at my parents' home) and I didn't take pix of this jacket until today. Boots are FW10 Prada (see next post) for reference.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It looks nice and warm! How much is this in CAD? I got a red burberry trench back in May, and DH says he wants a Burberry Trench/Coat also.

It looks nice and warm! How much is this in CAD? I got a red burberry trench back in May, and DH says he wants a Burberry Trench/Coat also.

I think it was ~1400$CAD + tax??? Can't remember exactly.

REALLY? Me too!!! I have Burberry's classic Poplin trench in red too! haha we're like sisters now! :hugs: My other coat is back at my apartment though, so I'll have to take pix another time. I think I got it around late Spring last year too, but mine was on sale for ~800$CAD? I was debating at the time to get this or a trench from Aquascutum. Have you checked out this brand? Their stuff for men are pretty good too. Hope your DH is doing well :P

Thanks for posting modeling pics with your stuff! I love seeing how bags look on people so I can get a better idea of bag sizing :smile:

And I can't wait to see which size of those boots you went with... drool!