CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

Christian Louboutin FW10 Ronfifi 100 in Black Nappa Leather and Silver Buttons

Alrighty it's here! I had to pass by my place today to get some study material and decided to pick up my shoes as well. I tried on the Supra/OTK version earlier in fall and it really didn't fit well on me cuz of my shortness lol. The shaft went all the way up to my mid-thigh area and I really didn't want to have it cut cuz that would mean cutting off the buttons too. So I've always eyed the bootie version.
Recently LVR put this on sale and I grabbed the last pair in my size. Normally I'd prefer at least 1/2 size bigger for boots/booties just so that I can wear thicker socks, but I'm still very happy with it considering that I got it at a great price. One thing I've been considering is DYING/PAINTING THE BUTTONS GOLD! :nuts: I like the shiny gold buttons more than the dull silver ones.... Maybe I'll wear these boots as is, then later when I get bored I'll have a DIY project lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ronfifi100.BlackNappa.SilverHW.jpg
    Ronfifi100.BlackNappa.SilverHW.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 3,168
  • Ronfifi100.sole.jpg
    Ronfifi100.sole.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 2,406
  • Ronfifi100.side.jpg
    Ronfifi100.side.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 2,390
  • Ronfifi100.frontbackopen.jpg
    Ronfifi100.frontbackopen.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 2,391
  • Ronfifi100.details.jpg
    Ronfifi100.details.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 2,417
And of course modeling pix:

attachment.php

Some people were concerned re. the thin heel snapping off, but so far while walking around I find it's not too bad. Pretty durable. With normal walking, I think it'll be fine, but only time can tell...

Attachments

• Ronfifi.Jan17_11.jpg
    Ronfifi.Jan17_11.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 2,507
Girl I WANT YOUR CLOSET. (/end stalker!mode)
:biggrin: Seriously, what GORGEOUS pieces you have, whether it be purses or shoes (my one true obsession) or accessories. And I think I read earlier that you're 24?!! Damn, I'm gonna be 24 this year: CLEARLY I have a lot to aspire to. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh no!!! :Push: I remember now! I was really busy that night and then I delayed replying back and it must've slipped my mind! Omg, I'm soooooooo sorry!

Yeah, I went to Vancouver in the summer for a month and it was beautiful!!! The food, the shopping, the city, and the people are extremely kind. So different than how I remembered it as a kid...

Oh I like the Bloomsbury, looks like a very functional bag! I haven't shopped at LV in ages... :sweatdrop: I kinda diverged from LV as you can probably see LOL I blame the shoes! They're keeping me away from LV! :P

Which hospital did you work at? Were you here when it was extremely hot?

Thanks for posting modeling pics with your stuff! I love seeing how bags look on people so I can get a better idea of bag sizing :smile:

And I can't wait to see which size of those boots you went with... drool!

Thank you candiebear! Well I hope the pictures helped! And yes the new booties are up :P

Gorgeous collection Cec!

Thank you pinki682! hope you're doing well! Haven't seen you around in a while...

Love your collection and the modelling pics!
Congrats on the CLs they are great!

Thanks Samia! Make sure you come back for more CL pix! ;)

Girl I WANT YOUR CLOSET. (/end stalker!mode)
:biggrin: Seriously, what GORGEOUS pieces you have, whether it be purses or shoes (my one true obsession) or accessories. And I think I read earlier that you're 24?!! Damn, I'm gonna be 24 this year: CLEARLY I have a lot to aspire to. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi witchy_girl! Yes, I just turned 24 actually.... :shame: I probably have too much stuff for a kid like me haha. There are too many people in this forum whom we can all aspire to... bad influence :nono: haha

love yr collection

Thank you LV-PRADAfanatic Is that really you in the avatar?!?! looking good!

Last edited:
Yeah, a couple of days were super hot! but most days were wonderful! I was at mainly Vancouver General, but also at BCCH, and St-Paul's. Were you around at the time? We totally should've hung out!!!!

Yeah I was around! I did a 6 month practicum at VGH, and a few days at the children's hospital too! You were here in July?

Yeah I was around! I did a 6 month practicum at VGH, and a few days at the children's hospital too! You were here in July?

Yeah June 28 - July 25!!!! Omg we totally missed each other!!! :Push:
Apparently there was also a LV Vancouver meet-up in the summertime?

I adore your collection and the details of your pictures! You must love what you have and enjoy them very much!! Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Thank you tulip618! haha the details are cuz I'm OBSESSIVE! LOL
I like your Pradas and Miu Mius ;)

Beautiful! Thats all i can say! Specially the CL's :heart:

Thanks for visiting kikidabest!!!

Ok I seriously need to BAN myself from buying ANYTHING in the next 6 months, because I just placed an order for another pair of Loubies... I know... I should be ashamed of myself when I *just* got a pair last week!!! :smash:

As soon as I saw this pair on a dear PFer, Carlinha, my heart went *BOOM*BOOM* for her Mad Marta 150 in black leather and ostrich heel. I saw the other two versions before in taupe suede and the other in taupe canvas with python heel, but they just looked average to me; and even the ostrich pair in most promotional pictures online do not do them justice, until I saw the detailed pix here on tPF...

I had to call the CL Horatio boutique in NYC, but they ran out my size. Fortunately, the SA there found me a pair at the CL Costa Mesa boutique in California, and the SA here was absolutely wonderful in helping me practically the entire day via email. We had so many issues that went wrong lol but at last my shoes were shipped this morning and I should be receiving them next week some time. Shipping cost me an arm though! Initially I was quoted 120$, but then he confirmed with UPS that it would be 100$US!!! :faint: And hopefully customs won't charge me my other arm... cuz I have no more limbs to give out (need my legs for the shoes! LOL)

Stick around for my ULTIMATE HG of all time!!! :dothewave:

Some pix of Mad Marta 150:

Left - Taupe suede
Middle - Taupe canvas with python heel
Right (top & bottom) - Black leather with ostrich heel
attachment.php

Left - LeAnn Rimes (in suede version)
Middle - Kim Kardashian (in canvas+python version)
Right - Chloe Kardashian (in suede version)
attachment.php

Attachments

• MadMarta.SuedePythonOstrich.jpg
    MadMarta.SuedePythonOstrich.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 2,546
  • MadMarta.taupebeige.celebs.jpg
    MadMarta.taupebeige.celebs.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 2,637
Last edited: