CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

Thank you everyone who visited and posted with all your kind remarks!:heart::ty:

Great collection! I haven't really given much thought to Tiffanys bags, but your posting has inspired me to at least check it out

Yeah, definitely! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :yes:

I honestly think they look absolutely stunning!
I would defenately wear them a lot more:smile::smile:

Thanks Noramor! I'll try to this summer, maybe I'll regain some LVoe in them :P

fab collection, I especially love your CLs :woohoo: can't believe you gave away your Tiffany pendant though - that's my favourite piece in the Keys collection!

Thank you! My cousin and I are very close, so I don't mind. She always ends up getting me more stuff indirectly.

I absolutely LOVE your Tiffany pieces. They're so very unique and the leather pieces are so hard to get! I've placed an order on the reversible tote, I have the wallet in Tiff Blue, but I wanted to see if anyone had the Manhattan Satchel in either size irl? Gorgeous collection!

I absolutely LOVE your Tiffany pieces. They're so very unique and the leather pieces are so hard to get! I've placed an order on the reversible tote, I have the wallet in Tiff Blue, but I wanted to see if anyone had the Manhattan Satchel in either size irl? Gorgeous collection!

Oh I LOVE the purple metallic/suede reversible tote and it's 100% leather inside and out! It comes with this reversible pouch too! Definitely a great purchase! What color are you interested in getting?
I don't remember the Manhattan that well, but I think I liked the bigger size. The smaller size didn't go well with the thicker straps imo.

You have a beautiful collection. Give LV another chance. Sometimes bad employees get overlooked or we the customer don"t voice our complaint to the right people.

lol thank you, for sure, I still need to order my croc Lockit PM, that's the only thing that I MUST go back to LV for, if all things go smoothly in the next few months and I can secure my future haha

very classy collection!!! then there's the edge of Rick owens.. love it all!

Thanks amacasa! I NEED more RO jackets!!! Love your Bals!

:ty: to everyone who visited! You're all very kind and I wish everyone a wonderful New Year with more marvelous goodies to be soon acquired! lol

I've been extremely unlucky these days. First got dumped on New Year's day by email; I felt absolutely destroyed and consequently made a random splurge on LVR in the next couple of days for a pair of CLs that I *could* have gotten an extra 10% off if he had broken up with me a few days earlier before New Year's (I actually gave my promotion code away). Then to my surprise, on Jan 5, LVR sent me another promotion for an extra 20% off. How unlucky can I be to miss 2 promotions right between Jan 1-5!?!?!? lol THEN since I've been absent minded, *almost* stabbed myself while seeing an HIV+ patient at work. I think that really did it and made me wake up from this horrid relationship crises. Can't mope around all day! There are things to prepare, people to see, work to complete, and more goodies to buy!

Stay tuned for my new CL shoes and other goodies!
Just very busy these days, will take more pix soon! I promise!

Last edited: