CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

I just realized how much stuff I've bought over the last few years and I'm still not done posting... :shocked:
Well I need to get ready to go out now. Will be back tomorrow for more pix!

Thank you Peace:smile:

Here is something that I got at a private jewelry shop when I was traveling this summer. I think it's a grade A nephrite with diamonds in platinum setting. Oh, and the chain is something that I just threw in, that's why it looks a little different. I wanted to save some money after this impulse purchase :P. I usually don't buy jewelry, and especially if I haven't done ample research, but I really liked it. It's much more translucent and slightly lighter in color IRL. I guess I shouldn't have placed it on my blue pillow when I took the pic :huh:

DSC03134.JPG

Last edited:
^Thanks Blueberry :smile:

Some Prada stuff now. My first Prada bag was a navy nylon shoulder bag which I later gave to my mom. I'll have to see if I can dig up old pictures from my PC at my parents home later.

Anyhow, next is my Prada FW08 Wallet in purple metallic leather
- Lined in pink calf leather (not shown)

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02109.tpf.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

Last edited:
Prada SS09 Wrap Sunnies in White

DSC02339.jpg DSC02350.jpg DSC02342.jpg DSC02347.jpg

I saw this advertisement on all the magazines and I LOVED the white pair (on model in middle), so I had to get it :P Sadly, I've never worn it... Just doesn't seem to go with my outfit :shrugs:

Prada.SS09.Ad.Sunnies1.1.jpg

Last edited:
Prada SS09 Tessuto Vernice Tote in Black Nylon and Patent Leather Trim
- My work/school bag of choice and it can hold a TON! I also use my LV Batignolles H and Hampstead MM, but they're too "loud" for me.

Front1.jpg

Prada.Tessuto.Zipper.jpg

Prada.Tessuto.Buckles.jpg

Inside1.jpg

July1.2009.Prada.Tessuto.jpg

I must've really liked Prada's boots this season, which is why I bought another pair :sweatdrop:

Prada FW10 Motorcycle Short Boots in Black Calf Leather
- My everyday winter shoe. I tread snow in it and it's super comfy + warm.
I love it's "tough" look :P

100_4322.jpg

100_4321.jpg

100_4323.jpg

100_4325.jpg

100_4333.jpg

Last edited:
My Cole Haan Air Nessa Boots from FW08
- Had to get them shortened, as with most of my knee-high boots. The leather isn't great and seems to catch salt from snow very easily, but I still like them when I need to walk in dirty places lol

ColeHaan.Boots08.jpg

This is a gold pendant that my mom got me a few years ago. It has really intricate patterns and detailing. Then one day, I lost it. I have no idea where it could be... (Just like my grad ring, which I wore everyday for 5 years, then *poof*, gone!)

Pendant24.jpg

Last edited: