2 Carat Diamond Tiffany e-ring or full gold rolex watch? What would you do?

Which would you choose?

• Full gold rolex watch

• Tiffany 2ct diamond e-ring

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't save for years just to wear what a celeb does. Get something nice now that you can afford.

But this is so often the case & what I see many times around here on this forum. I often wonder why women doubt their confidence & have difficulty finding their own sense of style?

What baffles me too is that many of these celebs look ridiculous pairing certain jewels/watches etc together & yet all it takes is for them to be photographed in them to create a stir. The following week, they're onto the next trend.

so true - when i 'started' here i was of the mindset that $500 on a bag was a lot ... its a pretty quick ride to 'for sure, $3000 for that chanel bag is fine thank you' ... but i guess i was also 'exposed' to other beautiful items.
I would never get myself into debt trying to keep up with people ... just do what makes YOU happy and admire the other stuff.

I love my diamond (1 carat) but i also love looking at the bigger ones on here ...

so true - when i 'started' here i was of the mindset that $500 on a bag was a lot ... its a pretty quick ride to 'for sure, $3000 for that chanel bag is fine thank you' ... but i guess i was also 'exposed' to other beautiful items.
I would never get myself into debt trying to keep up with people ... just do what makes YOU happy and admire the other stuff.

I love my diamond (1 carat) but i also love looking at the bigger ones on here ...

See that's the thing......you're secure in knowing what you love & don't allow yourself to get caught up in the forum whirlwind of "yours is stunning, but look at mine!"....and it snowballs from there.

Someone, somewhere, will always undoubtedly have the bigger, better, more expensive "whatever". Question boils down to, are we really, truly happy with what we have?

I think a lot of people get "caught up" when they first join and maybe even for a couple of years. Unfortunately, I think it takes debt to wake them up :sad:

See that's the thing......you're secure in knowing what you love & don't allow yourself to get caught up in the forum whirlwind of "yours is stunning, but look at mine!"....and it snowballs from there.

Someone, somewhere, will always undoubtedly have the bigger, better, more expensive "whatever". Question boils down to, are we really, truly happy with what we have?

:true: