Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

Here's one of my absolute favorites...It's Levian, with a 2 carat Tanzanite and 1 carat of diamonds, set in 18k white gold.

mayjune2006063-1.jpg
mayjune2006063s-1-1.jpg
My%20Jewels

Here's one of my absolute favorites...It's Levian, with a 2 carat Tanzanite and 1 carat of diamonds, set in 18k white gold.

mayjune2006063-1.jpg
mayjune2006063s-1-1.jpg
My%20Jewels
I have this exact ring! You have wonderful taste, MJ...LOL! I love LeVian's tanzanite! I also have a LeVian YG tanzanite triangle ring with diamonds.

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. This is beyond gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Bri 333!! :flowers:

I have this exact ring! You have wonderful taste, MJ...LOL! I love LeVian's tanzanite! I also have a LeVian YG tanzanite triangle ring with diamonds.

Great taste girl!!:graucho: I agree, Levian tanzanite are so gorgeous!! And I know the ring you are taking about with the trilliant cut tanzanite and diamonds!! Talk about a stuuner...let's see pics!!:yahoo:

MJ that's so gorgeous!! soooo jealous.

Aww, thank you Feri!! You're so sweet!! :hugs:

The first one is called a Seminario which means weekly... Because it has 7 stones and 7 rings..

user215093_pic65889_1285781919_thumb[1].jpg

user215093_pic65888_1285781919_thumb[1].jpg

This is an infinity ring that my DH had made on one of our anniversaries

user215093_pic65887_1285781919_thumb[2].jpg

Cartier Panthere Head Ring :smile: from a trip to Paris.
Pave diamonds, emerald eyes and onyx nose.

(sorry if the pictures are large...my 1st time to post pics)
^gorgeous ring! love the way the shank is left open.

The first one is called a Seminario which means weekly... Because it has 7 stones and 7 rings..

This is an infinity ring that my DH had made on one of our anniversaries.
^lovely rings...what a sweet gift the DH had made for you! is there a significance to the stones used?

I've been looking for a large amethyst ring for a while now. I finally found one, & just received it after it was set. the amethyst is 34 carats in a simple WG setting 20 pts of diamond accent stones...exactly what I wanted. I'm so pleased!!!

big-amy-top.jpg

with flash
big-amy-top-flash.jpg