Pandora bracelets... continued!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they are needed or not to keep the bracelet secure, but I've tried it without them and the beads getting stuck on the threads just drives me insane! I've added mine back over the threads to keep them from sticking.

Maybe someone else can speak to the bracelet's stability. I would think if that were true that Pandora would put it in there bracelet information. Maybe the SA was just trying to sell clips?? LOL

I don't think the clips are 100% necessary, but they are definitely useful!!! I just had one charm for about a month and it wasn't really bothersome, but then I got 2 more (a few hours before I got my clips) and it was definitely driving me crazy to have them slide all over the place. I think it's a personal preference.

I also thought the SA was trying to get a quick sale. :lol: Thanks for the opinions, I will probably just end up getting clips to keep the beads in place anyway.

Alatrop, I love how your bracelet is coming along!

alrighty, I've finally gotten around to taking pics of my new bead (the dice) and my whole collection...here goes!.....

attachment.php

This is my whole all silver bracelet (and a bunch of two tone beads on there as well). To the right of the red hearts is another new bead I bought the other day, the sun moon and stars one. I got one for myself and one for my grandmother.:smile:

attachment.php

Next is my summery ocean themed one. I'm really loving the simplicity of a few beads on there and am thinking of keeping it the way it is...for now. :graucho:
attachment.php

This is my gray leather bracelet with a few random loose beads on there. Unfortunately, I don't wear this one too often but when I do, I like only one or two beads on it. In the middle is my 3 pandora stack rings...spindel, smooth and bubbles.
attachment.php

Here is the necklace I recieved from DH for mothers day with our two kids initals...I added the bow spacers at the end and flower murano to it (that murano was a christmas gift from my little sister)
attachment.php

Attachments

• BLOG8325.JPG
    BLOG8325.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 1,746
  • BLOG8328.JPG
    BLOG8328.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 1,993
  • BLOG8324.JPG
    BLOG8324.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 3,956
  • BLOG8327.JPG
    BLOG8327.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,566
  • BLOG8329.JPG
    BLOG8329.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,579
Love your bracelet, Diva!!!!

I just renewed my love for my bracelet. Switched it up and did a brown and tan theme. Love it! I pair it with my light brown double strand leather bracelet (which I wear empty right now) and it looks great!

Hey all, I was just talking with a jeweler and she said that there is an issue with the wood beads and people getting them wet and them warping. Has anyone heard this? Am I just late on the draw? I really want to add one to my bracelet, but don't want to have to worry about washing my hands when I have it on! :smile:

My mom has a bracelet with 3 wooden beads on it. I just looked at them yesterday as I was re-configuring her bracelet for her and they looked just fine to me. She isn't "careful" with her bracelets, but certainly not rough...normal wear. She doesn't submerge them, shower with them on, or do the dishes wearing her bracelets. She does, however, wear them all day and doesn't worry about removing her bracelet when she washes her hands. It's not a big deal at all and they have warped or anything. One of her personal hints to be a little more aware of that particular bracelet is to put a pearl bead on it! You have to be more delicate with pearls, so she is reminded to take it off before dishes to save the beauty of the pearl. This must benefit the wooded beads too.

I caught it on my phone also, but now that she requires instant payment, I can't buy from the phone. we were on our way to dinner and by the time we got home, nada.

I caught her on my Blackberry and immediately got to my desktop to order. It's the first time in months that I've lucked out like that. So sorry you missed it Cyndi; she'll be back. ;)

It is my partner's daughter's 18th birthday next month and we are buying her a pandora bracelet and some charms, we have got her the 18th dangle, just wondering if anyone has some ideas for some others as we are a bit stuck.:sos:

I just want to add my 2 cents about a safety chain...when your bracelet gets full, it make it easier to put on. I don't worry about the clasp, but it is nice to know that if I didn't fully clip it in, I wouldn't loose the bracelet.

It is my partner's daughter's 18th birthday next month and we are buying her a pandora bracelet and some charms, we have got her the 18th dangle, just wondering if anyone has some ideas for some others as we are a bit stuck.:sos:

How about the "present" bead?? I bought my sister that one and its sooo cute! A little gift box with a bow at the top.....loove that bead!

Status
Not open for further replies.