pawn shop finds - photos of your pawn shop treasures

So...yeah. I just got paid and I think I'm going pawn shopping this weekend. LOL Hopefully there will be some good finds since I live in Houston.

When DF and I were looking for my engagement ring I made him go check out pawn shops with me. I adore thrift and outlet shopping and hoped we'd get a good deal. He was very against it because he didn't want the stigma of having gotten my ring at a pawn shop, I think he thought that would make him cheap or something. In my mind, it's getting the biggest bang for your buck, who doesn't want that??

We found a couple gorgeous rings while we were searching. Unfortunately they were out of our budget at the time but they sure were pretty.

So...yeah. I just got paid and I think I'm going pawn shopping this weekend. LOL Hopefully there will be some good finds since I live in Houston.

When DF and I were looking for my engagement ring I made him go check out pawn shops with me. I adore thrift and outlet shopping and hoped we'd get a good deal. He was very against it because he didn't want the stigma of having gotten my ring at a pawn shop, I think he thought that would make him cheap or something. In my mind, it's getting the biggest bang for your buck, who doesn't want that??

We found a couple gorgeous rings while we were searching. Unfortunately they were out of our budget at the time but they sure were pretty.

How exciting!! Keep us updated on your finds. Are you looking for anything particular?

Well, I guess this is where these pics belong! LOL!

My 1.02 ct emerald cut diamond wedding set. Paid $1500, worth a heck of a lot more! LOL!

Not sure how much those little tiny stones weigh. But the center stone is 1.02 cts.

I'm in loooooove!!

Jen

Attachments

• aaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaa.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 925
  • 11111111.jpg
    11111111.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 904
I just got back from Pawn shops. I went to two different stores. I got myself into trouble. I will get the pics up later today. I bought pair full diamond hoops 3 rows paves for $300. I love time. I got 2 rings (half eternity band for $53 and solitaire yellow stone 3ct $60), and pair of red stone studs $25.

Eternity is present to my sister
Studs for my mom
Diamond hoops and yellow solitaire.

Here is the pics of my hoops

IMG_0073-2.jpg

IMG_5249-2.jpg