Chevron stock availability intelligence

Thanks G&Smommy and NYCavalier!

I don't know if I should put my name down for the Coral patent chevron WOC, I am worried that it might be too orange for my like. Wouldn't it be nice if they come out with a purple color? :cloud9:

I was at barcelona only chanel boutique last week and I saw the chevron m/l lambskin in red (more like red than coral to me), cobalt blue, yellow and black. Lambskin Jumbo I saw it in black and ?? (can't remember the other colour). Patent m/l i only saw it in black. I bought the cobalt blue as the red was the last piece and there was a flaw on the bag. What a pity!!!

I bought the red valentine flap in lambskin too.

I was lucky to get these 2 bags but very unfortunately the customs missed out the stamp on the VAT refund slip and I couldn't get my refund of over $400 euros...

It is the same as the cobalt blue posted in the previous pages.. It is not navy blue. I did not see the navy blue at barcelona. Maybe they have both cobalt and navy blue. The cobalt blue i got should be very close to the 10c cobalt blue in lambskin? Is the blue in your avatar cobalt blue from 10C?

hermesvuitton yes the one in my avatar is cobalt blue from 10C. I am still deciding between red lamb maxi and blue lamb jumbo. I put my name on waiting list for both. Would love to see them IRL but I don't know if I can :smile:

I was at barcelona only chanel boutique last week and I saw the chevron m/l lambskin in red (more like red than coral to me), cobalt blue, yellow and black. Lambskin Jumbo I saw it in black and ?? (can't remember the other colour). Patent m/l i only saw it in black. I bought the cobalt blue as the red was the last piece and there was a flaw on the bag. What a pity!!!

I bought the red valentine flap in lambskin too.

I was lucky to get these 2 bags but very unfortunately the customs missed out the stamp on the VAT refund slip and I couldn't get my refund of over $400 euros...

You can talk to your local Spain embassy to see if they can help you out. I missed out the stamp on my VAT form and got the embassy to help. They did charge me a fee though. Good luck!

I finally got some pics of the Chevron WOC. The photos are of blue and green. I am waiting on black and coral patent. They seem to look larger than a regular WOC, don't you think?

Jennifer
Attached Thumbnails