Chevron stock availability intelligence

Thanks for the update ncswong. I am so bummed that there will not be a red patent WOC! I already ordered black lambskin and may order red lambskin as well. I really wanted the pop of that red patent, though. kobe 939, I have the same dilemma you do. I am trying to decide what to order in red patent. I am leaning towards the quilted red patent since I am getting the black CC strass WOC, but am also thinking that maybe I should wait for fall since I know the Paris-Shanghai collection has a lot of red and will hopefully have some good WOCs in red. I am on a complete WOC roll right now! I have ordered 6 total and have only received 2 so far!

Jennifer

I think you will be so right about red from Paris-Shanghai collection. When we talk about Chinese design, the dominant colour is definitely red. I have been debating whether I should get a red patent Chevron flap or the black lambskin one. I NEED one black flap but just can't bring myself to get a black classic flap since it is too common. The black Chevron is definitely a classic and not too common. On the other hand, the red patent is too stunning to resist! As you remind me about there'll be lots of red coming from Paris-Shanghai, I need not buy TWO Chevron flaps! I'll just buy the black first and see what red will be coming from Paris-Shanghai.

Hi ncswong! It looks like you have a lot of info! :tup: Do you happen yo know... Who has the black patent WOC and is it in stores already? Also, does the US have black lamb M/L with ghw? It sounds like Europe (Ireland) might have it but I am looking for US specifically. Thanks!! And great thread!!

Hi Kai, it is the US boutiques which will have black patent WOCs. it is not in stores yet.

From all the information I have so far, I am not aware of any GHW Chevron in US.

I am trying to find a picture of the regular quilted WOC and see how it looks like...I mean shape wise, is it a retangular flap or the corners of the flap are going to be rounded? Do you know where I can find a picture of this bag?

Here's a photo of the red patent classic WOC.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 187
Have you thought about possibly getting the black patent chevron flap? I have it in the jumbo size and it is really striking. It will definitely not be a common bag and it will go with everything. I love it!!!

I think you will be so right about red from Paris-Shanghai collection. When we talk about Chinese design, the dominant colour is definitely red. I have been debating whether I should get a red patent Chevron flap or the black lambskin one. I NEED one black flap but just can't bring myself to get a black classic flap since it is too common. The black Chevron is definitely a classic and not too common. On the other hand, the red patent is too stunning to resist! As you remind me about there'll be lots of red coming from Paris-Shanghai, I need not buy TWO Chevron flaps! I'll just buy the black first and see what red will be coming from Paris-Shanghai.

Thanks ncswong for the picture, I just can't resist this red, it's so yummy! I had my chance to buy this exact same bag in November but wasn't really into buying a red bag or WOC. I was more into the sale camera bags!

G&Smommy, I know what you mean by having your hands free so that you can take care of your twins. I have a 2 1/2 year old and I usually wear my messenger bag. I have been wearing my small green easy tweed a lot lately because it can carry quite a lot of stuff, yet, I can have my hands free for my son. I highly recommend that bag at sale price as I can't justify to pay more than $2000 for a fabric bag. If I get this WOC, it will be my alternative.

babyontheway, I was told the WOC patent is 1430, this is the price of the quilted pattern, not the chevron. I would imagine the price for the chevron would be more.

so what colors do we know for sure are going to be available in the chevron woc? i'm pretty set on having one but i don't know what colors to choose from. i'd love a red patent but after reading all the posts it doesn't sound like one's being made.

From the information I have gathered, Chevron WOCs will be available as follows:

Nordstrom: Black, Blue, Green Lambskin
NM: Coral, pink patent (the Coral is supposed to be a shade of red, but I have not yet seen it IRL)
Boutiques: Black patent, black and red lambskin

Despite many calls, I cannot locate a red patent and it appears that it does not exist. BG and Saks did not order any Chevron WOCs.

Also, I do not think the Chevron WOCs are in stock yet. I am on the list for black lambskin and coral patent and have not yet been called. Good luck!

Jennifer

^^ thank you! very helpful.
please let us know if you do happen to locate one.
do you know what type of blue the blue chevron woc is? like cobalt or navy? it's lambskin right? a navy patent would be dreamy.

The blue is lambskin. I don't know what shade, you would have to call Nordstrom. I don't think there are any navy patent Chevron WOCs, just black, coral, and pink patent from the info I have. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jennifer