Chevron stock availability intelligence

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^ nvm. I figured it all out!

2. any hope to find a maxi in red patent leather? tia

3. Anyone know if any NM has the green jumbo? TIA!

4. ^^ you will need to post in the authenticate this Chanel thread

5. I saw a black patent chevron jumbo in NM Chicago today. Contact Cliff and say that Diera refers you =)

6. Has anyone seen a jumbo red patent chevron? I am looking for one. TIA

7. Does anyone know the price for the Chevron WOC in black patent!? In US dollars?

8. Before today it was $1450, if I'm not mistaken. Let's see if the price increases or not today, I hope not.

9. Are there any Chevron woc left in stores that anyone has seen?

10. Really!? I can't check because it is not available in Canada. I heard it was not part of the classics so this woc won't increase. I thought it was a bit more

11. I have seen some on ebay but I am trying to figure out how much it was being sold in the stores

12. #358 Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Urgently looking for a black chevron jumbo (lambskin) in NYC/NJ or even Pennsylvania Prussia mall as heading to delaware tomorrow eve. Ready to buy immediately pls kindly msg me.

13. #359 Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Found one! ...with a little help from 2 really fab male SAs at one dept store and at one Chanel store!

This contrasted with the downright lousy service from Bergdorf Goodman's female SA - and yes - it is worth shaming that store on service because it was really that foul...