Problems with seller/refund on Malleries.com - what can i do?

All of her Hermes were fake. It is fortunate she was shut down, people were headed for heartbreak. I am so glad you got your refund.

To be fair, she didn't send me a fake bag. She agreed to cancell my buying a bag from her after many of her others were deemed fake by our Hermes-experts. Its just that getting my money back did'nt prove as easy as getting her to agree to cancel, lol!

OP, I'm still waiting to hear if she has set up another account on Malleries. Did she?
I'm so glad you got your money back even if it was a dreadful experience.....

She did say to me that since we all assaulted her authentic Hermes (yeah right) she was not going to sell bags anymore and focus on vintage jewellery instead, which were her specialty. I did hear that shes active on Bonanzle though, but havent seen any of her listings, shes listein as the same ID she uses in here. (Im not sure if Im allowed to say what that is....? But you can find the name in the "authenticate this! Hermes thread, where she tries to convince the authenticators that her items are authentic because she has a receipt..... (let me know if im allowed to say it, and you will get it in big letters, lol!)

In regards to her selling antique jewellery though, I have looked at her ebay ID and see that shes bought a lot of cheap, old-looking jewellery, and i sincerely hope shes not trying to pass that off as invaluable gems to some poor buyer.....

She did say to me that since we all assaulted her authentic Hermes (yeah right) she was not going to sell bags anymore and focus on vintage jewellery instead, which were her specialty. I did hear that shes active on Bonanzle though, but havent seen any of her listings, shes listein as the same ID she uses in here. (Im not sure if Im allowed to say what that is....? But you can find the name in the "authenticate this! Hermes thread, where she tries to convince the authenticators that her items are authentic because she has a receipt..... (let me know if im allowed to say it, and you will get it in big letters, lol!)

Cam, you CAN post her ebay/bonz/malleries, etc selling ID's. Plz do....:yes:

One of our esteemed authenticators googled her after my dealings with her and after she was trying to argue about the authenticicy, and came up with the following link, http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache...gs/+Atlantamistress+hermes&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk where she wants to know where to get fake Hermes (or "mirror replicas" as she calls them.)

The seller did email me from that very email adress (atlantamistress). Hardly a coincidence.