the devil made me do it!!

:nuts: As usual, great haul! I'm curious about the camel/putty Sabrina... which color is it, technically? I know they had a putty when it first came out, which I didn't love. Now the CAMEL, on the other hand, I do love. And if you got one at the outlet... well I'm just going to have to take a trip to Atlanta! Congrats and enjoy!

:nuts: As usual, great haul! I'm curious about the camel/putty Sabrina... which color is it, technically? I know they had a putty when it first came out, which I didn't love. Now the CAMEL, on the other hand, I do love. And if you got one at the outlet... well I'm just going to have to take a trip to Atlanta! Congrats and enjoy!

hmm... you know, i've been referring to it as putty but the receipt says "MAD PAT SABRINA; BRASS/CA" so i have to go with it actually being camel

anytime y'all wanna plan a coach reunion in atlanta, i will gladly show you around the city then descend on the dawsonville outlet just before it opens!

The patent leather color is camel. The regular leather one is putty. They are close, but not quite the same color.

The leather putty Sabrina only came in the medium size.

hmm... you know, i've been referring to it as putty but the receipt says "MAD PAT SABRINA; BRASS/CA" so i have to go with it actually being camel

anytime y'all wanna plan a coach reunion in atlanta, i will gladly show you around the city then descend on the dawsonville outlet just before it opens!

I'm sure i'll be 15 mins. too late like i have been this time and last time we ran into each other. LOL BTW, I got that Parker Swing pack for my little cousin and you and I are swing pack twins!! thanks for holding it for me. I paid you back with my sabrina "Tip" :graucho::biggrin:

I'm sure i'll be 15 mins. too late like i have been this time and last time we ran into each other. LOL BTW, I got that Parker Swing pack for my little cousin and you and I are swing pack twins!! thanks for holding it for me. I paid you back with my sabrina "Tip" :graucho::biggrin:

i'm so glad you got it!! i really love that crossbody/swingpack thing... i feel better knowing a tPFer rescued her from the outlet... "TIP" by butt!!!! you're a grade A enabler, woman!!! :P

Whoa... another gorgeous reveal! :nuts:I love your choices. And I know I sound like a broken record, but you have the best luck I've ever SEEN at the outlets! :woohoo: You must have some special Coach pheromone about you or something that makes all the lovely bags flock in your direction...:thinking: